Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Amplitube 5

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• I've sent a speculative email to IK Multimedia as I've spent nearly £85 on separate pieces of Amplitube gear from their Custom Shop over the last month or so. I just found that the 48 hour trial of the gear wasn't enough so ended up buying them to experiment more. Shame, really. But the crux of my email was to see if they'd help further discount Amplitube Max for me, given that the gear I bought is included in that. Hugely speculative, I realise that, and also hugely stupid of me to have come to this conclusion so late in the day. They have no obligation, of course, but it'd be nice if they could help out!

All that to say that I'm really enjoying Amplitube at the moment, some great stuff in there!
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 7287
    I've sent a speculative email to IK Multimedia as I've spent nearly £85 on separate pieces of Amplitube gear from their Custom Shop over the last month or so. I just found that the 48 hour trial of the gear wasn't enough so ended up buying them to experiment more. Shame, really. But the crux of my email was to see if they'd help further discount Amplitube Max for me, given that the gear I bought is included in that. Hugely speculative, I realise that, and also hugely stupid of me to have come to this conclusion so late in the day. They have no obligation, of course, but it'd be nice if they could help out!

All that to say that I'm really enjoying Amplitube at the moment, some great stuff in there!
    Yeah some kind of customised upgrade price ala soundtoys would be great. 
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • IK's response, as expected, was "you can use jam points to further reduce the cost of purchases". Very helpful haha. Ah well, was worth a punt. Just say so long to the unnecessary £80odd quid I gave them!
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom