Have I been ripped off?

What's Hot

Comments

• BudgieBudgie Frets: 2100
    I love the convenience and wide choice of buying stuff online but dipshits like this kinda ruin it. Most people are ace but it just takes c**** like this to sew doubt.

I love the threat of legal action from this idiot.... didn’t the go-between say he was a lawyer? The news article says he’s a housing officer or something. Delusional, cloud-cuckoo land stuff. As if anyone would ever believe anything this melt says, he’s a proven liar and thief.

Glad you got refunded

Great, entertaining thread too. Kudos.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11300
    I'd love to be fly on the wall when his lawyer goes through his "know your client" process. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72360
    gubble said:

If someone is really instructing a solicitor they won't go telling the person in the first place.

The phrase 'you'll be hearing from my solicitor' is without doubt one of the most empty threats I've ever heard.
    I did say it once, over some damage to my flat caused by improperly repaired water leakage from upstairs - I was hoping that alone would be enough, but the guy laughed at me. I admit I probably looked like a young student type who wouldn't have one - but he was wrong. He didn't laugh so much when I handed him the letter personally...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 4925
    The funniest thing just happened: someone posted some tracking information and I nonchalantly asked if it was the same tracking number as mine - it was!
    Another lie exposed. 
    1reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • tekbowtekbow Frets: 1699
    prowla said:
    The funniest thing just happened: someone posted some tracking information and I nonchalantly asked if it was the same tracking number as mine - it was!
    Another lie exposed. 

Well, guess that's Just fuel to the fire of Jason and Mick being the same guy.

You may have started an avalanche and I think this guy is going to seriously regret The day he tried to scam you.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • horsehorse Frets: 1568
    I wonder if as a gambling addict this type of risk taking is actually part of the addiction - not just a means to fund it
    edited December 2020
    horse said:
    I wonder if as a gambling addict this type of risk taking is actually part of the addiction - not just a means to fund it

I've been thinking that, in which case he's having a bad run of the cards at the moment.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 3067
    Looks like he’s deleted his FB account and Everything Changes has er.... changed to being non existent as well. 
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited December 2020
    RobDavies said:
    Looks like he’s deleted his FB account and Everything Changes has er.... changed to being non existent as well. 

I think he's blocking people.
  • tekbowtekbow Frets: 1699
    prowla said:
    RobDavies said:

I think he's blocking people.

Pretty sure it's gone. My FB profile has nothing in common with my FRetboard user ID and I can't see him either.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24316
    Yep - it appears that Everything Changes was a good choice for the band name.  I suspect there may be some er... 'negotiations' going on between Nobby Williams, Jason Lemon, Howhard Donald, Harry Barlow and Mark Owing right now.
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24316
    edited December 2020
    Joking aside, I feel sorry for the other guys in the act...  They've clearly built up a good following and they don't deserve having their hard work flushed down the toilet because one, easily replaceable member, is a thief.

Are there any other bands that got rid of a liability member ?  Lost Prophets springs to mind.  Any others ?
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter
  • Metallica...  which fortunately gave us Megadeth...  this perhaps needs it's own thread..
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Good news - we’ve had someone else get their refund. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SteveRobinsonSteveRobinson Frets: 7032
    tFB Trader
    Maybe he bet on Johnson getting a deal?
    Maybe he bet on Johnson getting a deal?
    That’s cheered me up too!
  • Emp_Fab said:
    Joking aside, I feel sorry for the other guys in the act...  They've clearly built up a good following and they don't deserve having their hard work flushed down the toilet because one, easily replaceable member, is a thief.

Are there any other bands that got rid of a liability member ?  Lost Prophets springs to mind.  Any others ?
    Kasabian just this year sacked the singer. 
    I've shifted this back out to "Other"; the current status is that several people have got their money back.
    The fraudster has attempted to get people to agree to remove their posts about his activities, but you are not honour-bound to agree to do any such thing.
    There are more victims of his scams coming forward, the latest being today (Happy Christmas, eh?).
  • Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

Bye!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • So Mick became Jason, and then Jason pinched a picture of Michael for his FB page. You could not make this up

I found Jason Lear on fb, except it's a picture of Michael mason who owns whatnowebsites. The account was created 4 days ago, 

https://www.facebook.com/jason.lear.1485. Jason Lear

https://www.facebook.com/MichaelWebMason  Staffordshire

So I take it Mick mason has created the Jason Lear account and used Michael's Picture?

The other strange thing is this 

https://mytenerifereport.com/website-scam-by-michael-mason-in-tenerife/

And whatnowebsite location is 36 miles away from his caravan site. I am not saying they are linked but it's a bit weird.

“Ken sent me.”
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom