Saving the planet / IPCC report on Climate Change Aug ‘21

What's Hot
15678911»

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27570
    Who are you?
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Emp_Fab said:
    He'd still be writing scrolls about me.  He can't stop.  He's obsessed with me - or at least it seems that way.
    Alright Emp_Plebulous, calm down. You're getting a big head there!

Bye!

• chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17136
    Here’s one.

I sent a package to Australia last week. The tracking read as follows:-

Margate, Paddock Wood, Stanford-No-Hope, Feltham, Slough, Stansted, Cologne, Paris, Philadelphia, Louisville, Honalulu, and finally Sydney.

How the fuck can that be 'green'? 
    Stop using Parcel Farce?

I don’t normally use Parcelforce, preferring FedEx in most cases, but this was actually UPS.

• Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24326
    I was in the work's canteen today and Loose Women was on and they were discussing the IPCC report.  When Janet Street-Porter started whining about how her partner would find it difficult to cut back on meat to 'help the planet', I nearly dropped my chips.  The report is warning of the impending destruction of our planet and poor Janet is worrying about the effect it might have on her other half's dinner.  They don't do women any favours on that show.  Four airheads wittering utter shite for an hour.
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter
  • GreatapeGreatape Frets: 3553
    Emp_Fab said:
    I was in the work's canteen today and Loose Women was on and they were discussing the IPCC report.  When Janet Street-Porter started whining about how her partner would find it difficult to cut back on meat to 'help the planet', I nearly dropped my chips.  The report is warning of the impending destruction of our planet and poor Janet is worrying about the effect it might have on her other half's dinner.  They don't do women any favours on that show.  Four airheads wittering utter shite for an hour.
    Bring on the apocalypse. Bring it on. 
  • Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10413
    Emp_Fab said:
    Someone needs to construct a handy flow chart

Is you inconvenience more important than having a habitable planet ? if the answer is no then shut up and get on with it. 

If the answer is yes then seek help from a mental health professional 

My wife and I have gone veggie now. It's been nearly 4 weeks, I don't mind it the plant based fake meat taste fine to me. 
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27570
    Emp_Fab said:
      Four airheads wittering utter shite for an hour.
    If only they'd thought about it first.

If they'd setup a forum instead, they could have had thousands of airheads wittering utter shite for 24hrs a day.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom