Let's see your small/mini/nano pedalboards

What's Hot

Comments

• JezWynd said:
    Finally got a pedalboard, it was quite inexpensive and has a power supply built in. 
    What board is that? Interested.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6130
    edited November 2022
    JezWynd said:
    Finally got a pedalboard, it was quite inexpensive and has a power supply built in. 
    What board is that? Interested.
    It's called an Aklot. Got it via Amazon - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B09PN3FSJW
  • GreatapeGreatape Frets: 3643
    JezWynd said:
    Finally got a pedalboard, it was quite inexpensive and has a power supply built in. I was dubious about it, expecting hum/buzzing etc but it's actually proved to be exceptionally quiet. I demoed a bunch of mini tremolo pedals but none of them came close to the EBS. I might lose the Pigtronix Disnortion; it's a good pedal for a blend of dist/od but I've never really got on with distortion (I like it when other people use it but whenever I do, I find myself turning it off and thinking 'that's better') and for the very few occasions when I do want it the comp has a grit control which is okay(ish).

Cool. What's the brand of board?
  • GreatapeGreatape Frets: 3643
    enjo said:
    Greatape said:
    The Mooer stuff is great - well,some of it. I have and rotate in the Black Secret, Yellow comp, Reecho, Blues Mood, E-lady.

Mini fuzzes, though: what's good? 
    There is a lot of variety in types of fuzzes.
    I love my Golden Fleece (seen above in purple) - I tend to like more fuzz face style fuzzes rather than big muff style fuzzes FWIW.
    Yep, am.also a fuzzfacer. Ta
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6130
    Greatape said:
    JezWynd said:
    Finally got a pedalboard, it was quite inexpensive and has a power supply built in. I was dubious about it, expecting hum/buzzing etc but it's actually proved to be exceptionally quiet. I demoed a bunch of mini tremolo pedals but none of them came close to the EBS. I might lose the Pigtronix Disnortion; it's a good pedal for a blend of dist/od but I've never really got on with distortion (I like it when other people use it but whenever I do, I find myself turning it off and thinking 'that's better') and for the very few occasions when I do want it the comp has a grit control which is okay(ish).

Cool. What's the brand of board?
    See above your post, there’s link.
  • mo6020mo6020 Frets: 409
    Into a fully loaded Lazy J J20. Sometimes I swap the Astrotone out for another kind of fuzz and the Cruiser out for a Broadcaster, but this has stayed relatively constant for a while now.

"Filthy appalachian goblin."

https://edmorgan.info
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7643
    mo6020 said:
    Into a fully loaded Lazy J J20. Sometimes I swap the Astrotone out for another kind of fuzz and the Cruiser out for a Broadcaster, but this has stayed relatively constant for a while now.

Oof. Very cool. 
    Red ones are better. 
  • LewyLewy Frets: 4307
    The white dual pedal is a Rafferty Blues Screamer - Mk1 BB on the left and TS808 on the right, and the Surfy pedal allows a second (lower) mix level on the Surfy Bear classic reverb tank sitting on top of the amp (and which is bigger than this board…)

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

• Delta ii trem in place of a vibe and a vector for some swiss army use.
    LS is after the delay.

LS is after the delay.
    Looks great, remind me what the first pedal is again?

LS is after the delay.
    DIY build with a Clark Gainster (mad bean egghead) into an ODR-1 (Aion andromeda)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

LS is after the delay.
    DIY build with a Clark Gainster (mad bean egghead) into an ODR-1 (Aion andromeda)

Looks ace! 
  • ghadghad Frets: 48
    Behold this small but mighty quartet! It's small - built on a PT Nano, it's mighty - 7 presets and full stereo, but more importantly, it's finished.

Pedals have come and gone to challenge the ones you see here, but these four have held strong. Some that didn't make the cut were a Flint, CE-2, EHX memory man 550, tube screamers of various types, royal blue OD, sweet honey OD, and many more, but nothing's changed for 6 months - does that make me a pedal GAS survivor?

• Alex2678Alex2678 Frets: 1159
    Very mini indeed, the Marcus D’luxe boards are really nice for home

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • All mini or nano stuff…

• CFHCFH Frets: 462
    0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited December 2022
    As I think I've said before, I love tinkering with ideas for small boards.

Here's the latest tinkering on a Pedaltrain Nano:

Tuner, 2 drive options, modulation, boost and tap-delay on a Nano - quite pleased with that! It's at the limit of usability/space imo

Also, I managed to find a used D'Addario XPND 1 which I'd fancied testing out since they were launched - here's a booteek-y test build on one expanded to its girthiest:

Red ones are better. 
  • CFH said:
    Yes, LOVE IT !!!
    ghad said:
    Behold this small but mighty quartet! It's small - built on a PT Nano, it's mighty - 7 presets and full stereo, but more importantly, it's finished.

Pedals have come and gone to challenge the ones you see here, but these four have held strong. Some that didn't make the cut were a Flint, CE-2, EHX memory man 550, tube screamers of various types, royal blue OD, sweet honey OD, and many more, but nothing's changed for 6 months - does that make me a pedal GAS survivor?

I like this a lot. 
    Red ones are better. 
  • pics never work for me!

Tonight's gig is a bit of a weird setup. 2 amps. Carr Rambler and Victoria 5112.

Dunlop mini wah > mini polytune > Fredrick Klone > thorpy heavy water > memoryan with Moog expression pedal > RC boost.

That goes into gigrig humdinger, with an MXR phase 90 feeding the Victoria