Quality Guitarists you have never heard of.

What's Hot
123457»

Comments

• BellycasterBellycaster Frets: 5854
    I hadn't heard any Danny Gatton until a few months back. Boy did I discover something.
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BigPaulieBigPaulie Frets: 1107
    Not really a case of 'never heard of', since he made 64 albums and sold 45 million records, but he is more certainly well known by most people as a singer and occasional actor, with people perhaps not realising that he was a session guitarist with the wrecking crew before he found fame in his own right with his fantastic voice, and that's Glen Campbell. But, if you thought he was just a good singer, check this video out - in particular the guitar break from 1 minute 20 onwards - and you'll see what a fantastic guitar player he was too, and of note, you can see that guitar legends Roy Clark and Willie Nelson are watching it with admiration. Awesome performance of a great song:

Glen Campbell was a MONSTER guitarist, and I never really knew until fairly recently (within the last 10 years it's so). What a talent!
  • Perhaps I’m not the only one to have just discovered Dom Martin after the recent Andertons interview? Seems like a decent guy and a great blues and acoustic player, liking his music, has a huge Rory Gallagher influence being also from NI and has his own battles with substances. 
  • I think she’s already been mentioned but I only discovered her about half an hour ago. Grace Bowers, only 17, what a player! 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom