Past members who never returned

What's Hot

Comments

• stickersticker Frets: 869
    Jalapeno said:
    sticker said:
    Haiku was one of them ......
    Well remembered !!!!!

They were great players , I remember that much ....

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    Jalapeno;496007" said:
    There were 3 from Brighton - a girl & 2 blokes who were all in a band.   One of the guys was Leigh-something perhaps - bit of a Jazz afficianado, anyone remember them ?
    Leigh thingy, haiku and Sophie something or other. And I think it was Bournemouth.

My V key is broken
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6405
    Who was the provocative lady who briefly posted nude pics of her tattoo, then promptly left the forum and moved to LA ?
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • Jalapeno said:
    Who was the provocative lady who briefly posted nude pics of her tattoo, then promptly left the forum and moved to LA ?
    Empress Fabulous?
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Rachel something or other ..... that day the forum almost drowned in drool ...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    She certainly caused a stir ISTR ! ;)

Feedback
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15720
    Jalapeno said:
    ah yes, the one who said she was playing us like a bunch of yamaguchi toys (or whatever the were called). IIRC got a bit huffy when we said it was only a handful of us she was playing and most of us could see right through her ego mania to the true person she was underneath.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

• FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24602
    sticker said:

I think I started lurking around 2003 on Intermusic and joined in early 2004ish ? it was just after the Azza thing anyway...

Mainly active in guitar/music related topics I kept out of OffTopic as it was a bit daunting in those days !

Went to 2005 Gasfest and met a lot of really nice people and have kept in touch via Facebook etc and as Wyniro said you do "care" about the internet friends you make ... even if you only met them once or twice.

to add to the list of MIA

CampfireStrummer

Bird.Land

Dennis

Cruxiform ???

OpenGee

AtomicPanda

there are loads of others ...

I haven't heard from Dennis in years .. his wife was very ill and he was having to care for her. Met him for a beer ages ago. Nice guy.

What happened to:

Wibbly Pig
    Mike_Strat

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12468
    Just remembered Lord of the Stance
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7903

Jalapeno said:
    then promptly left the forum and moved to LA ?
    that's known as retiring to a safe distance.
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    VimFuego said:
    Jalapeno said:
    ah yes, the one who said she was playing us like a bunch of yamaguchi toys (or whatever the were called). IIRC got a bit huffy when we said it was only a handful of us she was playing and most of us could see right through her ego mania to the true person she was underneath.
    Yep, her indeed.

Feedback
    boogieman said:
    OMG - the Money Shot picture shoot  hahahaha ! =))

Feedback
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited January 2015

anyone remember  MIKE_STONER and his Ratt obsession !

he started a thread where he posted pictures of what he thought other forumites looked like .....

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2513

Myranda (NOT Myranda_Rose or @Myranda), otherwise known as Mega_X, Nick VaiNMaiden's ex-girlfriend and the OP of the mother/crisps incident, posted nudes on the Racer X forum. Amusing, because her nickname there was "Noods", and it's a US-based forum.

Leigh_G_Quest got his girlfriend, "Sophina", to join, successfully trolling the forum. The thread introducing her ran to an insane number of pages as everyone fell over themselves to welcome a slim young blonde to the forum. They then pushed the boat out even further: Anyone who clicked on her MySpace profile ended up seeing several lingerie shots... Seems Leigh can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-RedCrow/547577821930649

Leigh's buddy "Haiku" would seem to be here: http://www.mikerelf.com/index.html I remember both guys as great players.

Jalapeno said:
    Anyone remember the Vai'n'Maiden/Racerdeath incident with Manuelo El Hamtero (Mannythehamster) ?

We haven't had a good pitchfork & torches uprising on here yet really by comparison  !

Of course! A small ENGL amp changed hands. Money didn't. Open_G inadvertently drove the "getaway vehicle".

fretmeister said:

Fink is happy on facebook, he qualified as a barrister and seems to be doing very nicely for himself if the Porsche photos are anything to go by.

I'm very happy for him actually - I remember when he was a nervous first year law student, and it's a real bitch to get through all the training and into practice these days.

Splendid! Well done Elis! :-) He'd never have earned all that money if he'd learned Tumeni Notes when I sent him the sheet music.

sticker said:

anyone remember  MIKE_STONER and his Ratt obsession !

he started a thread where he posted pictures of what he thought other forumites looked like .....

He was fantastic comedy value, especially when the MR Techs configured the swearing trap to replace RATT with UNBELIEVABLY BAD MUSIC every time he entered it !

Feedback
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    boogieman said:
    His current band is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4a3SUTIT2AUcoWavxpCT-g
    Jalapeno said:
    There were 3 from Brighton - a girl & 2 blokes who were all in a band.   One of the guys was Leigh-something perhaps - bit of a Jazz afficianado, anyone remember them ?

Just posted about them, gread minds clearly think alike! The band was The Mystery Door, btw.
    sticker said:
    Her screen name was just Rachel.
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    Fretwired said:
    Mike_Strat

Calling @viz

I don't miss that Mike.L though. he was a knob-end.

:-O

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    DLM said:
    sticker said:
    Her screen name was just Rachel.
    Bingo !

Feedback