Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Back up amp

What's Hot
14567810»

Comments

• Great if you can afford to buy a whole back line and roadies to help transport all the extra kit etc. I think my joyo amp sim is gonna be suffice for myself. One day.... One day :)
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72375
    The following year we played Pukklepop festival in Belgium and by this time my band had bought an entire new backline including spares. We rolled our back line on stage in changeover and stage left had a power surge. I lost my main Rockerverb, my spare Rockerverb and an AD30 I was using at time for clean and crunch in a second.  I had to borrow our other guitarists Engl to get through that show and that day learnt to always carry spare fuses.
    Better still, just don't have your backup amp turned on or possibly even connected to the mains unless you need it. It's just asking for trouble, especially at festival-type shows with generator power.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom