Line 6 Helix

What's Hot

Comments

• hugbothugbot Frets: 1528
    edited October 2015
    Should have got me to do it, I'm definitely on a list.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RMJRMJ Frets: 1274
    Drew_fx said:
    RMJ said:
    Love the comment someone has put in there about the profile of the 'artists' invited to demo this.
    They should've got me in there to riff it up. My band is definitely A list.

(lol)

I think you'd probably have shown a bit more enthusiasm for it too.

They should have got some die hard valve artists in there and done AB test.  A lot of the 'sell' seems to be about enhanced feel whereas the guys in this vid seemed more impressed with the whacky whacky stuff

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    hugbot said:
    Should have got me to do it, I'm definitely on a list.
    Some of the shite we all talk here... we're *all* on a list somewhere!
  • FarleyUKFarleyUK Frets: 2400
    So I'm guessing that by the talk in here, the latest date that Andertons gave me of this Friday for my pre-ordered Helix is going to be a no then....? :(

FarleyUK said:
    So I'm guessing that by the talk in here, the latest date that Andertons gave me of this Friday for my pre-ordered Helix is going to be a no then....? :(
    No idea. They didn't tell me (despite asking a few times) whether my order was part of the 1st shipment or 2nd shipment. I would guess though that everyone is getting their Helix units towards the end of October.
    Drew_fx said:

FarleyUK said:
    No idea. They didn't tell me (despite asking a few times) whether my order was part of the 1st shipment or 2nd shipment. I would guess though that everyone is getting their Helix units towards the end of October.
    Bugger :( I'm doing a Euro tour end of the month and purchased it for that based on teh September release date I was told :(

Oh well, goes to show you shouldn't put faith in new product release dates I guess...!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • welshboyowelshboyo Frets: 1815
    Well, according to whats being said over on L6 forum, the 1st wave shipments have left the Netherlands sometime last week so I'm guessing its now down to Yamaha UK to get them out to the dealers...

They are in the wild in the US already...
  • What about Germany? Are the units on the way from Amsterdam to Germany, too?
  • Well I'm hoping mine's not going to be too far off. I hadn't realised how much more I've been playing again these days until my Mesa got picked up on Friday! It's weird not having an amp to play through at home anymore, although it did give me an excuse for a lovely weekend playing my Taylor instead!

FWIW, Andertons are still declaring Oct 9th as an expected "in stock" date for my order.

Well I'm hoping mine's not going to be too far off. I hadn't realised how much more I've been playing again these days until my Mesa got picked up on Friday! It's weird not having an amp to play through at home anymore, although it did give me an excuse for a lovely weekend playing my Taylor instead!

FWIW, Andertons are still declaring Oct 9th as an expected "in stock" date for my order.

Yeah, they had mine as the 25th September - but then didn't inform me to tell me it slipped, after I'd taken the day off to travel the 120 mile round trip to go there.....!
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Owch... that's gotta hurt. Didn't you call ahead first though?
    Owch... that's gotta hurt. Didn't you call ahead first though?
    Well, I was checking every day in the week prior, and they assured me it would still be fine - I did, however, call while I was half way there, so thankfully the entire journey wasn't undertaken! Bit of a waste of a day off though...!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • paul_xtpaul_xt Frets: 86
    edited October 2015
  • FortheloveofguitarFortheloveofguitar Frets: 4291
    edited October 2015
    paul_xt;807675" said:
     and here's the latest line 6 artist video!
    Dead link buddy :(

Edit: working now. Thanks for sorting :)
    SweetWater in the US (I think...?) have shipped most of their orders. Really really hoping us in the UK will receive ours this week as well......!
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4184
    Not holding my breath, the lads at Yamaha have been a little taken aback over the level of demand, this is probably as significant a bit of kit as the Pod . Going to to be a good birthday for me, Helix and. Raven Mti2 in the same month :) the GAS is strong in Banbury ;)
  • welshboyowelshboyo Frets: 1815
    I chased PMT on Monday for an ETA, they were then chasing Yamaha for an update, nothing back as yet!!!
    Yeah, just chased Andertons again. Nothing yet.....
    OK, received an email from Andertons:

"Thank you for your email. The Helix unit you have ordered is due to arrive around 09/10 and we shall contact you once this unit is in store and ready for collection.

We shall also contact you if its arrival is delayed at all."

Fingers crossed.....
    Well... That has slipped by a week!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom