Friedman Pink Taco.. Holy cow batman!!!!!

What's Hot

Comments

• Should come and try my Friedman Brown eye one day.. It's also insanely good :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I played my LP last night which was 1/2 step down from my last pracco through the Pink Taco.

My 20+ year Cantrell tone hunt is over :D Holy Shit it sounded epic for Alice in Chains, Again, Sea of Sorrow, Junkhead, and then in drop D for Them Bones and Dam that River...it was quiet too and i was still in awe of how ace it sounded.

• Yeah I'm totally diggin that sound too.. Try it with Celestion Creambacks and it will blow your mind more!!!
  • Dirty Shirley sounds amazing too
  • just ordered a brown eye!
  • You won't be disappointed! :)
  • robmac5150robmac5150 Frets: 184
    edited February 2014
    Dont love the offset controls and logo but it wouldnt pit me off!
  • i had the PT on half volume in the house yesterday...then i had to turn it down because my head was about to explode.

This is by far the easiest amp i've ever owned to EQ, it just sounds good on any setting, and the controls actually do what they say :D

• and i bought a Marshall 2061x cover for it too :D

• leerockerleerocker Frets: 607
    edited February 2014
    i had the PT on half volume in the house yesterday...then i had to turn it down because my head was about to explode.

This is by far the easiest amp i've ever owned to EQ, it just sounds good on any setting, and the controls actually do what they say :D
    you diggin it then i take it rik?

im looking forward to getting the brown eye , i was going to get the new 5150 stealth and had been saving for it for ages since it was due to be in the uk in december but they arent coming till may and ive read on rig talk that they arent all that , plus all my fave guitarists are now using the brown eye!
  • The Brown Eye really is incredible.. I can see why everyone is starting to use Friedman, just makes everyones jaw drop at soundcheck and amazing in the studio.. Actually its obscene in the studio! ;) Hhaha!
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7348
    It should come in Pink though...
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
  • Most of us bought from USA but Musik Produktiv are showing Brown Eyes in stock..

http://www.musik-produktiv.de/friedman-brown-eye-100.html
  • Thanks RnR - anyone bought from Musik Produktiv?

The only seem to speak German on the phone - my wife is the only German speaker in the place and I don't need her knowing how much these things cost lol
    Link to my trading feedback: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58787/
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • A friend of mine purchased a Bogner cab once from them. They deliver the same amount of service as thomann! At least there won't be any duty to pay on delivery :)
  • Most of us bought from USA but Musik Produktiv are showing Brown Eyes in stock..

http://www.musik-produktiv.de/friedman-brown-eye-100.html
    If anyone is going to buy one check these guys are selling the latest version with the clean channel revision, it was a couple of months back that I heard the were ready to ship.
  • I bought mine from musik produktiv will be here tomorrow, thay only arrived in stock thursday just gone, had been checking the site daily, 
  • Friedman just shipped 30 pieces to Musik Produktiv. Their stock carry the latest revisions.
  • Thanks for the tips on the mods and revisions folks, and updates on where  musik produktiv are at
    Link to my trading feedback: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58787/