Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Admin and all

What's Hot

Comments

• scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11354
    You're once, twice, three times a flouncer...
    8reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RavenousRavenous Frets: 1484
    boogieman said:
    Fair enough, new babies are tiring and very hard work 
    So are certain types of adult...
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 8reaction image Wisdom
  • IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6841
    tFB Trader
    boogieman said:
    I must've missed it. What's upset him this time? 
    Not enough attention??
    http://www.ivisonguitars.com
    (formerly miserneil)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 10reaction image Wisdom
  • Who?
    Some folks like water, some folks like wine.
    My feedback thread is here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6399
    Can we close down SC now ? ;)
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • NikkoNikko Frets: 1803
    Dammit, and I was just about to ask him if he fancied a headline slot at Download for TNBD...oh well...snooze you lose.
    **Signature space available for a reasonable fee. Enquire within**
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • strtdvstrtdv Frets: 2468
    Surely if you have no interest in contributing, the answer is just "don't hit the Post Comment button"?

I can see why people might want to take time off from posting on the internet, but I find just switching off my computer and going outside or playing guitar to be a good solution
    Robot Lords of Tokyo, SMILE TASTE KITTENS!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • This is probably the same existential crisis planet earth faced in 1543 when it realised that the Sun no longer revolved around it. 
    7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • slackerslacker Frets: 2254
    This is a shame as I was starting to agree with some of his posts. Anyway a ragequit is better than sloping off so good luck ***speed and see you later.  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • So I had to read all about his baby and now he cant be arsed to contribute. Ban Him NOW
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • p90foolp90fool Frets: 31672
    I had a break in the summer, I felt it was easier to change my password to something weird then log out rather than announce it. 
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33848
    edited November 2016
    I get the 'going on a break' thing- I've done it once myself when I was in the middle of my degree.
    Posting here can end up taking up a lot of time and things can get heated - he has a lot on his plate, so cut him a break.

Drew is/was a big part of the forum- both in that he was one of the more prolific posters and one who seemed to court a degree of controversy.

Him leaving was always going to be noticed- such as when Frank, RandomHC, Chilli and a few others left.
    Doesn't bother me that he announced it.
    Even if I had a beef with him I'd not try to make any sort of capital out of him leaving.
    Plenty of other people have done much the same, some have done the 'suicide-by-cop' thing of posting stuff that gets them a perma-ban (Lix), some have just quietly left.

• Chillidoggy has left?! Really?
  • So he has. He's not been on here since 11 July
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12434
    So he has. He's not been on here since 11 July
    He got fed up with all the Brexit talk aggro and decided to leave apparently. Shame, I miss Chilli. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 10reaction image Wisdom
  • Handsome_ChrisHandsome_Chris Frets: 4779
    edited November 2016
    boogieman said:
    He got fed up with all the Brexit talk aggro and decided to leave apparently. Shame, I miss Chilli. 
    Actually that's quite understandable. I binned tFB for a few weeks as some of the folks on here were being weapons grade pricks reference the outcome of the EU referendum.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437

• capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    I know Drew has a thing for Rick Astley he will love that video.
  • BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1783
    octatonic said:

Him leaving was always going to be noticed- such as when Frank, RandomHC, Chilli and a few others left.
    Doesn't bother me that he announced it.
    Even if I had a beef with him I'd not try to make any sort of capital out of him leaving.
    Plenty of other people have done much the same, some have done the 'suicide-by-cop' thing of posting stuff that gets them a perma-ban (Lix), some have just quietly left.

I was sad to see RandomHC go as he used to regularly reply to posts with some brilliantly photoshopped funny pictures. Never saw a reason for him leaving either.
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12434
    boogieman said:
    Actually that's quite understandable. I binned tFB for a few weeks as some of the folks on here were being weapons mgrade pricks reference the outcome of the EU referendum.
    It's why I stay out of most of the threads on SC to be honest. I don't know enough about the politics anyway, but a lot of the time I simply can't be arsed to get into an argument. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
This discussion has been closed.