Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Admin and all

What's Hot
12346»

Comments

• DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3298
    But what glue does it use and is it long tenon?

...Oh, sorry, wrong forum.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    I like Drew.  I like a lot of people on here who probably don't like me on the face of it because they are in some small shape or form retarded.  I hope Drew realises his good spirit and he'd be welcome in my our boozer anyday, as for a lot of people but especially Drew because he's genuine.  So if you're reading this. come down the New Forest for a vacation and Come down the Cuckoo at Hamptworth after 8:30pm and bring your family too. I love yer man.  Sam applies to you Emp.  I'm not looking to make friends or contacts, I just want to haver a good time and bring your wives.

I also think people should share their wives but eh.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    9reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3298
    I'll bring a cat if that helps?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • For what it's worth, there's logic behind posting here. Drew's tried to take time off from here before, and always ended up coming back. He doesn't want to do that again (he's nuked a few of his other online accounts too), so by posting it he's trying to make it more difficult to come back.
    He's still on Grindr though. 
    I can't find him or you on there.....  Do I need to change my location settings?
    Change your location to Chesham. Instant action. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    Emp_Fab said:
    I can make it more difficult for him to come back.  Next time he reappears (which he will do), can I just ban him immediately?
    And get rid of one of the most enlightened, honest and entertaining posters we've had here? And one of the minority who is actually a proper gigging musician in a successful (and shit-hot) original material band?

Yeah, fucking lol me if you want. Deep down, you know as well as I do that it's true.
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
    7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 13reaction image Wisdom
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    edited November 2016
    I don't see why people seem to take so much pleasure in losing someone who actually contributes to this forum.
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 11reaction image Wisdom
  • BloodEagleBloodEagle Frets: 5320
    edited November 2016
    Every 'interaction' ive ever had with him he came off as a nasty snidey little prick who for some reason got it into his head he should yell at me for being 'fat' - wtf, im 6 3 and 12.5 stone? Ill probably post a bit more without him being unpleasant and creepy all over the forum tbh 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 26reaction image Wisdom
  • For what it's worth, there's logic behind posting here. Drew's tried to take time off from here before, and always ended up coming back. He doesn't want to do that again (he's nuked a few of his other online accounts too), so by posting it he's trying to make it more difficult to come back.
    He's still on Grindr though. 
    I can't find him or you on there.....  Do I need to change my location settings?
    Change your location to Chesham. Instant action. 
    My inbox is blowing up!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Sambostar said:
    I like Drew.  I like a lot of people on here who probably don't like me on the face of it because they are in some small shape or form retarded.  I hope Drew realises his good spirit and he'd be welcome in my our boozer anyday, as for a lot of people but especially Drew because he's genuine.  So if you're reading this. come down the New Forest for a vacation and Come down the Cuckoo at Hamptworth after 8:30pm and bring your family too. I love yer man.  Sam applies to you Emp.  I'm not looking to make friends or contacts, I just want to haver a good time and bring your wives.

I also think people should share their wives but eh.
    Sycophantic slag

2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • some people in this thread taking digs are the same people who moan about Chappers bashing. You should take some of your own advice.  
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4437
    edited November 2016
    I always thought folk here had a bit of a boner for him - lots of idolism which I think is weird. He was pretty adamant with some of his views, one of which was never wanting a family etc, then we got a few baby pic threads which destroyed earlier arguments. I don't mind, but it's annoying when folk are so vehemently adamant on a public forum then they do a U-turn - I'm then suspicious about future comments. Part of growing up, perhaps. 

In any case, he's definitely a bit "in your face" but I've no major problems and I don't know what series of events led to this.. does anybody know? 

At the the of the day, it's just an internet forum and I think some folk spend too much time on here, and specifically on non-music threads. In the grand scheme of things, who cares?

High five for the original intermusic crew! It's great so many of us are still around.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26742
    edited November 2016
    I always thought folk here had a bit of a boner for him - lots of idolism which I think is weird. He was pretty adamant with some of his views, one of which was never wanting a family etc, then we got a few baby pic threads which destroyed earlier arguments. I don't mind, but it's annoying when folk are so vehemently adamant on a public forum then they do a U-turn - I'm then suspicious about future comments.
    Mate...if you knew the full story (it's rather personal, so I won't go on about it here), then you'd realise that was a total non-argument. He's also the first to admit that he was wrong about it.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4437
    edited November 2016
    I'm not attacking him or anything - I just find it annoying that after all the vehement arguments against, baby threads followed. Same with U-turn on any subject from anybody, just don't be so harsh and "all knowing" then get egg on your face when life happens - folk might have got their backs up initially then roll their eyes afterward. I think it's just a case of not mouthing off so much and accepting you don't know everything, life happens, and we're all still growing up. Nobody has a monopoly on wisdom and life experience. Must admit the baby threads were cringeworthy after his previous chat. Saying all that, I'm not perfect, I've ballsed up, and again, I've nothing against him. He could be a bit loud and brash but he's free to come back if he likes.

Fyi I loathe drama, confrontation and arguing - I'm definitely not for any of that (I'm talking about my last post). Life's too short.

So what led to the flounce?
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27674
    I doubt that any further comments are going to improve forum harmony, or change anyone's opinion, so this thread has probably run its course.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 8reaction image Wisdom
This discussion has been closed.