Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Admin and all

What's Hot

Comments

• NikkoNikko Frets: 1803
    Seeing as he is a prolific poster, it makes sense to me that he would announce his departure. His absence would be noticed and people would worry as to his well-being. I find him entertaining most of the time and very knowledgeable on certain topics, so I definitely would have wondered (and cared) where he'd gone.
    **Signature space available for a reasonable fee. Enquire within**
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 10reaction image Wisdom
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4619
    edited November 2016
    Amazing how nasty some people get when Drew makes his monthly public exit.  Some of you are right cunts to be honest - you in particular DesVegas.  
    Whoo Hoo!!
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    strtdv said:
    Anyone had any contact with RHC outside of the forum? He contributed a lot. I presume it was a self imposed ban? Hopefully not a permaban.
    Some of us have him on Facebook. He's ok - nothing amiss as far as I can tell.

I don't know if we'll see him back here or not.
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2909
    crunchman said:
    He's got a new baby at home and he's probably suffering from severe lack of sleep and his wife will be probably be very tired and hormonal.  Give him a bit of a break.
    Laughoutloud 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28946
    I propose that once a week we pick someone who's still here and have the same sort of thread about them.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Sporky said:
    I propose that once a week we pick someone who's still here and have the same sort of thread about them.
    A TFB-Roast?
    " Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.
  • Sporky said:
    A TFB-Roast?
     You're not roasting me.  I'm the meat in no beefy lads' sandwich.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24736
    Sporky said:
    Can I be first?
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8556
    The difference in just deciding to leave like RHC and flouncing is that RHC is likely just getting on with his real life, wheras I always picture flouncers sat at home alone in the dark refreshing their own flouncing thread.

P.s. Hi Drew
    23reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 11reaction image Wisdom
  • capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    Drew is probably banging one out as we speak .....
  • bbill335bbill335 Frets: 1391
    dindude said:
    The difference in just deciding to leave like RHC and flouncing is that RHC is likely just getting on with his real life, wheras I always picture flouncers sat at home alone in the dark refreshing their own flouncing thread.

P.s. Hi Drew
    Yeah, whenever I see this kind of thing on forums it smacks of narcissism and the fact this thread is 3 pages long means you're all fanning the flames.

Not that I care. Carry on.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28946
    Sporky said:
    Can I be first?
    As if you had a choice.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thebreezethebreeze Frets: 2813
    I'm wondering if his posting was a way of saying goodbye (perhaps for a while, perhaps for good) - which I appreciate.

I differed on a lot of things with Drew, but learnt from that.  I'll miss him.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • thebreeze said:
    I'm wondering if his posting was a way of saying goodbye (perhaps for a while, perhaps for good) - which I appreciate.
    I don't doubt there's no small message that the photo posted was of Willie Nelson, and one entitled "It's a long story" at that. For those who know Drew and his history here and places prior, that should say a bit?

Bon voyage Drewski, enjoy the family and keep on releasing killer shit with TNBD. You'll need the revenue stream once she's older! ;)
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    Nice to know there's so much empathy around here. We don't know what's going on in his life.
    My V key is broken
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    capo4th said:
    Drew is probably banging one out as we speak .....
    See, already doing something more productive than being on here often is ;)
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Attention seeking big girls blouse 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23415
    edited November 2016
    I never know quite what to say on the subject of, or in threads involving, Drew.  To be perfectly honest, I am more than a little afraid of him. But this place is somewhat less interesting when he's not here.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24575
    edited November 2016
    Oh look... We're all talking about Drew again.  I wonder if this is really what he wanted?

PM'ing the admins was a little too private was it?

Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter

Offset "(Emp) - a little heavy on the hyperbole."
    985.jpg 44.2K
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 11reaction image Wisdom
  • For what it's worth, there's logic behind posting here. Drew's tried to take time off from here before, and always ended up coming back. He doesn't want to do that again (he's nuked a few of his other online accounts too), so by posting it he's trying to make it more difficult to come back.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
This discussion has been closed.