Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Devastating News

What's Hot

Comments

• rsvmarkrsvmark Frets: 1383
    Like many others, I haven't posted yet. I can't add anything over and above what has already been posted. Please accept my condolences. 
    An official Foo liked guitarist since 2024
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • It’s amazing how some can cling on, just waiting for the special date, or being moved out, or being comfortable. Your resolve and dedication have been nothing short of admirable. Your expression of love, empathy, patience and commitment simply beautiful. Best wishes and good luck in the new paths before you. I hope you are able to find the support you need from your friends and family and judging by the warmth expressed in this thread, there is an entire community that rallies behind you, and good vibes travel far :)

pick up the guitar when the time is right 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • rawk100rawk100 Frets: 1757
    Really really sorry, I wish you and the family all the best for your future. You did a brilliant job looking after her.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Many condolences Thomas.

I'd like to echo those who've said you've been an amazing person through all of this.
    PSN id : snakey33stoo
  • Thomas, like my Mum's partner did when we went through the same, you have shown us just what it is to be a real, proper, human being. Doing all the right things, at the right times. Loving and protective, yet at same the time knowing that when it mattered most, selfless enough to know when Sheena's needs were the most important.

If indeed she's looking down on us, she'll be so proud. An angel up there, looking down on another left behind. The best of us? That's you Tigger.

littlegreenman < My tunes here...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • So sorry to hear this. You've been utterly inspirational.
     My heartfelt condolences to you and yours. 
    My wife asked me to stop singing Wonderwall.
    I said maybe.....
  • jellyrolljellyroll Frets: 3073
    Very very sorry to hear this Thomas. I don't know you but have followed this thread like many others. Your devotion over the last several months have been inspirational. Wishing you a long and healthy life.
  • mattdavismattdavis Frets: 841
    I'm so very sorry. It's clear Sheena was as supported and loved as a person can be. 
    Sincere condolences and my very best wishes. 
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    As soon as I seen over 30 New posts I knew what was coming. Tom I am so sorry you've lost her, but so happy you had her, that you gave her all she wanted before she had to leave. You're a great man, she knew that better than all of us, she chose to leave you in charge of her children, she knew you were the best.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 8reaction image Wisdom
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3092
    I'm so sorry Tom. You're an incredible man in every way. We're all here thinking of you.
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

• ToneControlToneControl Frets: 11955
    It's just not fair
    You know that, as we all do
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72540
    So sorry to hear this. But know that you couldn't have done more, and she had you with her.

RIP Sheena :(.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• RickydRickyd Frets: 149
    And so the tale comes to its inevitable end, so sorry for your loss Tom. You are truly a wonderful human being. 

• DanRDanR Frets: 1041
    I'm so sorry to hear this news.

I'm glad that you got to give her the wedding and house she deserved and she got to spend her time with someone she loved and loved her back so dearly.
  • nick79nick79 Frets: 254
    It's just not fair
    You know that, as we all do
    Exactly this. So so sorry to hear this Tom. It's no consolation i know but you are a remarkable bloke, and you were both lucky enough to have each other. You did everything (literally everything) you could have done and you made her life immeasurably better for knowing and having you and vice versa. 

Hang in there, we are here for you.
  • PVO_DavePVO_Dave Frets: 2379
    RIP Sheena.  Not that this thread is about anyone but you two, but I’m sure like many others I was dreading reading that post from you :(

My condolences Thomas, your courage, humility and care for Sheena has been second to none. 

• All I can say is in the grand scheme of life , whatever being put you 2 together did a great job. From this thread it sounded like you brought the very best out in each other and you should be incredibly proud of the life you guys had together. I'm so sorry for your loss but I can imagine you have some amazing memories to look back on when you are ready to do so.

Please take time to mourn and let others pick up some responsibilities from you Tom. You need to look after you now.

• DiscoStuDiscoStu Frets: 5549
    My deepest condolences Tom. Rest in peace, Sheena.
  • KilgoreKilgore Frets: 8600
    So sorry to hear this. 
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6144
    Oh man that's heartbreaking. I'm so sorry to hear of Sheena's passing. You are the very bravest of souls and you gave everything of yourself to help her.
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"