Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Devastating News

What's Hot
1656667686971»

Comments

• sweepysweepy Frets: 4184
    Time does fly, good to see that you and the girls are making your own path together as a unit :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • As of yesterday, I got my own devastating news - my beautiful friend of 35 years Clare passed away after a brave battle with oesophageal cancer. Married to my dear friend Arthur - an exceptional drummer and all-round lovely man - Clare was one of the most exceptional people any one could meet. It has been my privilege to have known her - I’ll miss every day for the rest of my life.....  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • As of yesterday, I got my own devastating news - my beautiful friend of 35 years Clare passed away after a brave battle with oesophageal cancer. Married to my dear friend Arthur - an exceptional drummer and all-round lovely man - Clare was one of the most exceptional people any one could meet. It has been my privilege to have known her - I’ll miss every day for the rest of my life.....  
    A real shame, and sorry for your loss.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    A real shame, and sorry for your loss.
    Thank you.
  • Sorry for your loss Richard
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24580
    As of yesterday, I got my own devastating news - my beautiful friend of 35 years Clare passed away after a brave battle with oesophageal cancer. Married to my dear friend Arthur - an exceptional drummer and all-round lovely man - Clare was one of the most exceptional people any one could meet. It has been my privilege to have known her - I’ll miss every day for the rest of my life.....  
    Sorry to hear that mate - look after yourself. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • GadgetGadget Frets: 895
    Sorry for your loss.
    I think, therefore.... I... ummmm........
  • 10thumbs10thumbs Frets: 427
    Mate that' so awful I don't know what to say , my heart goes out to you both .
    I hope that this doesn't sound self-serving but , thanks for letting us know ,so that those of us who thought we had a crappy xmas can give ourselves a good slap for being so petty and stupid.
    This really puts thing into perspective , genuinely ,so sorry for the loss you and your families have suffered , you are in my thoughts.
  • Gentlemen - thanks for all your kind comments. Very much appreciated.
  • @richardhomer - very very sorry to hear this news. A friendship for over 35 years is so special. I'm sorry for her and for you and Arthur and everybody she knew having to face their days without this wonderful woman now. PM to chat any time...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • @richardhomer - very very sorry to hear this news. A friendship for over 35 years is so special. I'm sorry for her and for you and Arthur and everybody she knew having to face their days without this wonderful woman now. PM to chat any time...
    Thank you. 
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14263
    tFB Trader
    Sorry to hear the news Richard - I recall you mentioning to me a couple of times, at various shows when we've had a chat, that Clare's health was not good - Yet the final news always hurts, even when you know it is coming - Give my best wishes to Arthur - I know it is a long while ago since we last spoke - Best wishes to you
  • Sorry to hear the news Richard - I recall you mentioning to me a couple of times, at various shows when we've had a chat, that Clare's health was not good - Yet the final news always hurts, even when you know it is coming - Give my best wishes to Arthur - I know it is a long while ago since we last spoke - Best wishes to you
    Thanks Mark - I will pass on your best wishes to Arthur. He reminisces about his days in music retail frequently - he’ll be glad you remember him.
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5168
    Hard to know what to say, but couldn’t not comment....so I’m sending some good vibrations....
  • jonevejoneve Frets: 1474
    So sorry to hear this Richard. I've known my two best mates (brothers) for 31 of my 35 year existence...and even though I now don't see them regularly (due to living 200 miles away), I still couldn't imagine life without them, so I'm really, really sorry for your loss.