Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The recent violence on Capitol Hill

What's Hot

Comments

• danodano Frets: 1593
    yocky said:
    p90fool said:
    I think we know we're overthinking evolutionary theory a little when we realise that Kevin Greeson, 55, from Alabama died of a heart attack after accidentally tasering himself in the knackers while storming the Capitol. 
    Quite

And listen to this gentle genius. Particularly enjoyed the Swiss cheese element of the global conspiracy

In his own words

"With ELF ...and these towers that are sending all these frequencies we can't see that give us cancer and 5G"

"I'm a Shaman I can perceive multiple different frequencies of light beyond the senses"

Someone needs to get his physics 101 book out again.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I have been calling him a hypocrite the minute he ran for office with his "Bring Jobs back to America" but his Trump brand shirts and ties and his "Make America Great Again" hats being made in Chyna.

ftfy
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11877
    edited January 2021
    I have been calling him a hypocrite the minute he ran for office with his "Bring Jobs back to America" but his Trump brand shirts and ties and his "Make America Great Again" hats being made in Chyna.

ftfy
    Lol

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • i feel like you missed my joke.. or it was crap.. or at least is now..
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

i feel like you missed my joke.. or it was crap.. or at least is now..
    Oh I know, the way he says China.
  • p90foolp90fool Frets: 31592
    i feel like you missed my joke.. or it was crap.. or at least is now..
    I didn't @bloodandtears ;, my missus and I are no longer capable of saying "China", it always comes out as "Chyeenah!"

In fact we were speculating the other day whether it would be Trump's most durable legacy, prompting 20-somethings in 2050 to ask "Why do old people always say 'China' like that?". just as we were always mystified by things which turned out to be catchphrases from The Goon Show.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • yockyyocky Frets: 809
    dano said:

And these secret bases under the Alps with all the research into technology. I work in tech, I got degrees and patents and know about cool shit. How do I get a job working in the secret base between the Toblerone factory and the Rolex factory ?! 
    If these central banks weren't pissing around inventing infinite energy, maybe they would hit their inflation targets.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2430
    edited January 2021

Ms Pelosi, who has been leading the criticism of Mr Trump since the Capitol riot, called the president "unhinged" on Friday as she spoke of plans to prevent him being able to initiate "military hostilities".

She wrote in a letter to Democrats: "This morning, I spoke to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley to discuss available precautions for preventing an unstable president from initiating military hostilities or accessing the launch codes and ordering a nuclear strike.

Never thought I’d ever read anything like that!

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4541
    Presuming he'll nuke America rather than anywhere else
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15488
    DesVegas said:
    well, he has in the past, shown loyalty to his friends, so presumably he won't nuke Russia.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72376
    DesVegas said:
    I would think Washington is the primary target. He won't be there, but he knows Biden will.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

ICBM said:
    DesVegas said:
    I would think Washington is the primary target. He won't be there, but he knows Biden will.
    Biden, Pelosi, his enemies in the GOP, senior journos from around the world. Lot of targets in one place.

• Rich210Rich210 Frets: 577
    VimFuego said:
    DesVegas said:
    well, he has in the past, shown loyalty to his friends, so presumably he won't nuke Russia.
    Like his mate that tazed his knackers, nothing is beyond these peoples stupidity 
    Trump doesn’t do loyality, his “friends” are simply people who do his bidding.  If he can get away with something by throwing you under the bus, he will.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    Trump doesn’t do loyality, his “friends” are simply people who do his bidding.  If he can get away with something by throwing you under the bus, he will.
    good luck trying to throw putin under the bus, he has a habit of throwing back,

edited January 2021
    Re Putin, he will blame someone else and say Hilary did it or Obama, or the Democrats.
  • MoominpapaMoominpapa Frets: 1649

Americans with guns managed to get the buffalo population down from an estimated 30-60 million to 300 during the nineteenth century yet somehow they managed not to kill this fool? Poor show,

• Important to remember that the violence in Washington is simply a continuation of what has been seen in other states. Federal buildings attacked, assholes with guns etc. The link below is something else:  

https://www.oregonlive.com/politics/2021/01/video-clearly-shows-rep-mike-nearman-helping-right-wing-demonstrators-breach-oregon-capitol.html

Woot !!!!

No more Tweets from the clown !!!

Twitter permanently suspended his account.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • poopotpoopot Frets: 9099
    Woot !!!!

No more Tweets from the clown !!!

Twitter permanently suspended his account.
    Not convinced that won’t cause more problems tbh.

the idiotic trumpees like to bang on about their freedom of speech, Twitter have just censored their man child of an icon... They haven’t shut down the accounts of the right wing fascists that are more than capable of organising a “protest”...