Nintendo Classic

What's Hot

Comments

• DanR said:
    bbill335 said:
    Just over a month away and Very seem pretty certain that they're gonna send me a SNES Classic Mini.
    Same for me, but I'm expecting an email in September along the lines of "Oops, sorry, it turns out we don't have any!  Here's your money back after we've been making interest off it for 3 months."
    That is also my worry.
    A little worry with me, but ordering it two months ago and forgetting about it until the thing arrives  (or gets refunded) is worth the peace of mind IMHO.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DodgeDodge Frets: 1452
    Overpriced crap, like the mini NES. You can build a Retropie for fifty quid and it does everything the mini Nintendos do and a whole lot more.
    This.  Wis'd.
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11945
    But also illegal.

Do you want a Gibson or a Fake Gibson?
  • Never heard of this but now want one. So Is it a ltd edition? 
  • antifashantifash Frets: 603
    Dodge said:
    Overpriced crap, like the mini NES. You can build a Retropie for fifty quid and it does everything the mini Nintendos do and a whole lot more.
    This.  Wis'd.
    Miserable cunt'd.
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BloodEagleBloodEagle Frets: 5320
    antifash said:
    Dodge said:
    This.  Wis'd.
    Miserable cunt'd.
    Wis'd
  • BidleyBidley Frets: 2938
    But also illegal.

Do you want a Gibson or a Fake Gibson?
    Gibson aren't quite as incompetant or shady as Nintendo yet. If you want to give Gibson your money, they'll quite happily take it from you. Nintendo only want to sell a limited amount of products; preferably to eBay scalpers.

It's ironic really, because if you could easily get hold of a SNES/NES Mini, people would be far less inclined to pirate Nintendo games. And for that reason, I don't feel bad at all about it.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I got a dispatch confirmation from Very today!  Do I have cause to be cautiously optimistic?
  • DanRDanR Frets: 1041
    I got a dispatch confirmation from Very today!  Do I have cause to be cautiously optimistic?
    I'm amazed they are actually going to supply one to me.
  • I got my dispatch notification from Nintendo yesterday. Unfortunately they've sent it through Royal Mail, so the tracking information is basically "yes, we think there's something there, we'll let you know where it's been when can work out how all this real-time nonsense works". Which will be updated to "processing" a mere 2 weeks after it actually arrives.
    Shot through the heart, and you’re to blame, you give love a bad name. Not to mention archery tuition.
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    Mine should be due for collection tomorrow. Hopefully they can hold it until next sunday.
    My V key is broken
  • I'm wondering if I should buy a couple and send them home. The NESes were easy to get out here. 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • jonevejoneve Frets: 1477
    I'm wondering if I should buy a couple and send them home. The NESes were easy to get out here. 
    YES PLEASE. 
  • Guitar_SlingerGuitar_Slinger Frets: 1489
    edited September 2017

I got a dispatch confirmation from Very today!  Do I have cause to be cautiously optimistic?
    I got one too @NickBotfield and TBH was expecting an email tomorrow, or just a refund.   It a race now to post when you get a refund/parcel.
  • bbill335bbill335 Frets: 1391
    Well now I wanna know why I don't have a dispatch email  :/
  • joneve said:
    I'm wondering if I should buy a couple and send them home. The NESes were easy to get out here. 
    YES PLEASE. 
    I'll see how the stock is looking here tomorrow. I quite fancy one myself, but I will be home for xmas...
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • FX_MunkeeFX_Munkee Frets: 2483
    edited September 2017
    AFAIK Nintendo are planning on manufacturing more of these, so if you bought it looking for a quick return on ebay you best get cracking. Alternatively if you haven't got one and want one, be a bit patient and don't pay stupid money on ebay.

Also my ever so helpful RM tracking is still reporting "we think there might be a package for you, but to be honest we really don't care" wheras my mates (also direct from Nintendo) is at the "has been sent to a warehouse in the midlands to be stamped on and lost" stage.
    Shot through the heart, and you’re to blame, you give love a bad name. Not to mention archery tuition.
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    Just got a text saying payment failed, I thought it was payment on collection. Ho-hum. Guess I can get one at a later date.
    My V key is broken
  • I've had nothing from Smyths. 
  • bbill335bbill335 Frets: 1391
    bbill335 said:
    Well now I wanna know why I don't have a dispatch email  :/
    OK, so the Very website says "dispatched from supplier"