Nintendo Classic

What's Hot

Comments

• Guitar_SlingerGuitar_Slinger Frets: 1489
    edited September 2017
    I bought one for my son's 6th birthday in November, or maybe Christmas (buy now and forget about it).  He's still enjoying the demo version of Mario Run which AFAIK the full version is half price over the weekend, so I might get that to tide him over.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Email from Smyths to tell me my order is ready for collection!
  • Ooh ooh, RM have just updated their status from "we might have a package for you, we're not sure though" to "it's in a bag at the end of your road", plus a load of details on it's magical mystery tour around the UK for extra effect.

Why do RM bother doing tracking? Or do they? Is it just an algorithm that picks out random statuses based on time + weather + rand?
    Shot through the heart, and you’re to blame, you give love a bad name. Not to mention archery tuition.
  • Guitar_SlingerGuitar_Slinger Frets: 1489
    edited September 2017
    I got an email from Royal Mail and sent a txt msg to the wife - a parcel's arrived at home! Mine was ordered from Very on 28 June. Although I paid £83 with delivery, TBH I haven't even thought about it in 3 months since spending the first couple of days frantically browsing websites for a cheaper one.
  • My local has stock but they're £130 at today's exchange rate.

Fuck. That. Shit.
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • jonevejoneve Frets: 1474
    So jealous of everyone getting one of these this morning. 
  • Fuck! The click and collect confirmation email from Smyths has arrived as HTML code so I can't show them the collection barcode!
  • Fuck! The click and collect confirmation email from Smyths has arrived as HTML code so I can't show them the collection barcode!
    I've got this problem too.
  • NickBotfieldNickBotfield Frets: 143
    edited September 2017
    antifash said:
    Fuck! The click and collect confirmation email from Smyths has arrived as HTML code so I can't show them the collection barcode!
    I've got this problem too.
    I rang their customer services and they had problems with their emails early this morning.  They said the stores are aware of the problems so you'll be OK with the original order email, the payment card that you used, and some extra ID like a driving licence etc.
  • DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7367
    edited September 2017
    Got mine this morning. Quite a few people waiting outside the shop, then they all legged it up to the games section. I walked up and waited in line where I realised I was the only one waiting for a console and everyone else had got a copy of FIFA.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bbill335bbill335 Frets: 1389
    Been playing it all day. I can't decide which display mode I like best. 
  • bbill335 said:
    Been playing it all day. I can't decide which display mode I like best. 
    So it's good then!
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11901
  • Got mine, and now I have to put it away till Christmas.
    If I like my testicles where they are, apparently.
    Shot through the heart, and you’re to blame, you give love a bad name. Not to mention archery tuition.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I've opened the outer box, if only to check it wasn't a pair of Ferne Cotton's latest slippers inside, or something. :)

It says adaptor not included and use a USB adaptor.  Will a phone charger do?  I might give it a go tomorrow night... am preparing for a motorbike course before bed tonight.
    I've opened the outer box, if only to check it wasn't a pair of Ferne Cotton's latest slippers inside, or something. :)

It says adaptor not included and use a USB adaptor.  Will a phone charger do?  I might give it a go tomorrow night... am preparing for a motorbike course before bed tonight.
    Phone charger is fine, i've plugged it into the USB port of my TV.  That works too, or USB port of anything.
  • DanRDanR Frets: 1041
    Bit disappointed with the length of the cables.

Makes it more awkward to set up.

I'm also lacking hdmi sockets now so might use it on the the Xbox one pass through.
    DanR said:

I'm also lacking hdmi sockets now so might use it on the the Xbox one pass through.
    The NES Classic's cable was half the length!

Just get an extension for £3 on Amazon.
  • DanRDanR Frets: 1041
    DanR said:

The NES Classic's cable was half the length!

Just get an extension for £3 on Amazon.
    Just ordered a couple.
  • Phone charger is fine, i've plugged it into the USB port of my TV.  That works too, or USB port of anything.
    Thanks.  Will give either/both a try tomorrow to make sure it works, before sticking it away.