Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Worst film ever candidate

What's Hot

Comments

• sweepy said:
    Driven, starring Sylvester Stallone and Burt ke Reynolds. Need I say anymore? You have to watch it to believe how bad it is.

Oh, and not forgetting Vanilla Sky. Yes, it’s much worse. At least I could tell you what Driven is about, but even having seen Vanilla Sky, Ive no idea what was going on.

Vanilla Sky original or remake ?
    Oh?....I didn’t know that. The Tom Cruise one is the one I’m referring to. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • tony99tony99 Frets: 7169
    sweepy said:
    Driven, starring Sylvester Stallone and Burt ke Reynolds. Need I say anymore? You have to watch it to believe how bad it is.

Oh, and not forgetting Vanilla Sky. Yes, it’s much worse. At least I could tell you what Driven is about, but even having seen Vanilla Sky, Ive no idea what was going on.

haha fairly obvious no? the original wasn't called vanilla sky
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Dolls by Beat Takeshi. I’ve no idea how this film is so rated. I don’t mind a slow film , but it’s just meandering nonsense with hardly any dialogue.

Another terrible film is twenty nine palms. Absolutely fucking boring shite with a shock ending. 

• sweepysweepy Frets: 4209
    edited September 2019
    tony99 said:
    sweepy said:

Erm, it was over here,.iirc it was called Open Your Eyes in the US etc but tbh my memory at 2am is not at it's best ;)
  • phil_bphil_b Frets: 2010

Grudge match

AKA Rocky vs. Raging Bull as OAP's

AKA Rocky XXXVIII

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • tony99tony99 Frets: 7169
    sweepy said:
    tony99 said:
    sweepy said:

Erm, it was over here,.iirc it was called Open Your Eyes in the US etc but tbh my memory at 2am is not at it's best ;)
    Abre los Ojos - the original is called.
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • The Greatest Showman.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • anything by lars von trier 
    i like cake :-) here's my youtube channel   https://www.youtube.com/user/racefaceec90 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6402
    Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Transformers: Age of Extinction, Transformers: The Last Knight... nearly all of Transformers: Dark of the Moon. In fact all of them without Megan Fox
    FTFY
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6128
    anything by lars von trier 
    He’s made some turkeys but Breaking the Waves was a stunning film, literally. I was open mouthed in the cinema at the huge landscape shots that framed each section and found the whole film very moving. Nothing of his i’ve seen since then has touched that film.
  • Die Another Day. Not only the worst Bond film, but also a candidate for worst film ever.
  • Anything with the following words...

Directed by Uwe Boll
    Directed by M.Night Shyamalan
  • LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2246
    Most of the over Hollywooded, same story, same effects, different actors type stuff would fit the bill.. only differentiating factors are the actors and the direction the explosions come from..

That said, worst film would be that one with Will Smith & his kid..

• Hudson Hawk.

only film I can recall walking out of.

Or Mamma Mia.

persuaded by sister in law. Sweet Jesus.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • JerkMoans said:
    Hudson Hawk.

only film I can recall walking out of.

Or Mamma Mia.

persuaded by sister in law. Sweet Jesus.

I used to work with a man called Richard, who's probably in his mid sixties now, who was fairly posh, very prim and proper. Nice suit, nice manners, very serious about work with no small talk and I found him quite difficult to work with. On some boring training event where you are made to do ice breakers I discovered that his favourite film was Mamma Mia and he particularly liked the singalong screenings. So, it has this odd place in my heart for showing me the other side of Richard. 
    Although, not my cup of tea. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • fobfob Frets: 1431
    edited September 2019
    phil_b said:
    Condorman

Wash your mouth out - Condorman is one of the greatest films ever made. At least that's what an eight year old me thought. I was actually given the dvd of it a few birthdays back, so I must have mentioned it a few times. It remains unwatched in case it sullies the memory.

Of course there are countless bad films but I think there needs to be potential in a film (budget or director or cast or source material etc) that is tragically wasted for it to appear on this list.

Face-Off is my submission. Only some sort of masochistic impulse I have to stick something out (especially if I've paid for it) kept me in the cinema. John Woo, in general, gets my vote for naked emperor.
  • jonevejoneve Frets: 1483
    Has anyone mentioned Bringing Out The Dead yet? If not, they should. It was terrible. 
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11395
    You need to look for three words:

"starring Wesley Snipes"

No need to look any further.
  • RabsRabs Frets: 2619
    edited September 2019 tFB Trader
    scrumhalf said:
    You need to look for three words:

"starring Wesley Snipes"

No need to look any further.
    Always bet on black!!!

Passenger 57
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12461
    Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Transformers: Age of Extinction, Transformers: The Last Knight... nearly all of Transformers: Dark of the Moon. 
    Did you not conclude after 1 or 2 they weren't for you : )
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom