Line 6 Pod Go

What's Hot

Comments

• bloodandtearsbloodandtears Frets: 1655
    Andertons video is out

My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • AlterlifesonAlterlifeson Frets: 477
    Sounds great, Paul is a tasty player! I'm now stuck between whether to upgrade my set up to a new THR or this. Plus side of the THR is I won't need headphones or an amp. Hmmm.
  • thumpingrugthumpingrug Frets: 2890
    At least one unit has made it to the UK then.  

Peach have one too
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• rossyamaharossyamaha Frets: 2441

Peach have one too
    I've had one for months. Just sayin. ;-)

I play guitar and take photos of stuff. I also like beans on toast.

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited June 2020

Peach have one too
    I officially hate you now.. Just saying..  ;)
    My trading feedback

Peach have one too
    I officially hate you now.. Just saying..  ;)
    Join the queue. 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Aww bless ya..

Only 3 weeks to wait now.. Grrr
    My trading feedback

I'm going to be doing a live stream thing on the Yamaha Music Londons facebook page Monday 15th. Not sure exactly what time yet but probably 5pm. Anyone that wants to tune in or have me cover let me know. 

It'll be available after the event has finished just in case I can't make it? 
    My trading feedback

It'll be available after the event has finished just in case I can't make it? 
    Not 100% sure but I would expect it to stay on their page after.

Peach have one too
    Now your just rubbing it in,  :)

• I could potentially sell my LT for this and recoup some funds. If i'm honest, the LT is overkill for me. I'm an amp and a couple of pedals player. Overdrive, modulation, reverb and delay is pretty much the only thing I use. Most of the time its reverb only. I like the simplified paired down system and the smaller form factor. I'll hold off at the minute until people have them to test and compare but I think its going to be a huge hit on the face of it. 
    16 days to go...  I pre-ordered 24th Jan.. it looks like I will have waited a total of 5 months for this thing...
    My trading feedback

• VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4724
    16 days to go...  I pre-ordered 24th Jan.. it looks like I will have waited a total of 5 months for this thing...
    Very frustrating I agree - I made the decision though not to pre-order and let them sit on 20% of my money. After the initial rush, supplies and prices will settle down, there will be more user feedback, there may even be a firmware tweak or two, and I'd prefer to buy from a store that will give me at least 60 days to try/return. I have my Tonelabs to keep me going and I can't gig yet anyway.
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
    This is the first time I've ever been so eager for a product, I was happy to pre-order, the first batch could sell out like hot cakes and I certainly wouldn't want to wait any longer..
    I am never an early adopter.. and I mean never.. I nearly always by used too.. but having the Helix product line financially out of reach realistically coupled with being a Line 6 user exclusively since the Pod 2.0, I feel this product was aimed at me and I'm all over it.

16 days to go (hopefully).. did I say that already?? ;-)

My trading feedback

• VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4724

16 days to go (hopefully).. did I say that already?? ;-)

Don't be surprised if delivery gets pushed back again. 
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
    i won't given the state of play but it would be gutting.. I was originally led to believe April, but hey ho.

What surprises me the most is that retailers still have no idea when they are getting them. (or at least aren't letting on) Which suggests the distributor hasn't got them yet, or is poor at communication.

As with anything.. it's the not knowing, especially when the US guys were fully kept up to speed.
    My trading feedback

I had a call today from my retailer who said they were expecting stock on 16th/17th June and they would call me as soon as they arrived to arrange delivery or collection.  

I had a call today from my retailer who said they were expecting stock on 16th/17th June and they would call me as soon as they arrived to arrange delivery or collection.  

that's reassuring..  GuitarGuitar could tell me nothing.. It's a refundable deposit so I may jump ship if I hear nothing nearer that time..  who's that with??
    My trading feedback