Neural Quad Core thing demo

What's Hot

Comments

• TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10296
    I remember asking Guitar Guitar at the end of Jan when they were going to ship, and the guy said we still expect it at the end of January. This was the 29th. I said, sooooo in two days? and he said umm yea we think so. I asked if he had them, he said no. 

And they haven't shipped their tier two orders yet, and there's two batches of them. And they said retailers wouldn't get them until all batches have shipped. 

So in all honesty I don't trust anything they say because they're as much in the dark as we are. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I would want to power the QC and a range of pedals, so I guess it just makes sense to use the supplied PSU and make sure the cable is secured well enough to not pull out with force. It's a shame there isn't a really good solution for this, but not a big deal.

Bye!

• I remember asking Guitar Guitar at the end of Jan when they were going to ship, and the guy said we still expect it at the end of January. This was the 29th. I said, sooooo in two days? and he said umm yea we think so. I asked if he had them, he said no. 

And they haven't shipped their tier two orders yet, and there's two batches of them. And they said retailers wouldn't get them until all batches have shipped. 

So in all honesty I don't trust anything they say because they're as much in the dark as we are. 
    Well... I'm happy to wait. If it's gonna take months, it's gonna take months. Not much I can do about that, and I want one.

Bye!

Well someone I know just told me that Andertons have said it'll be April 30th via a Facebook post. So I guess that'll be for everyone. 
  • Not too bad - better than November!!!

I'm currently tossing up whether to sell my Kemper or my Helix or both, and just go all in on real amps, pedals, and QC.

Bye!

edited March 2021
    Well, that's just the newest update. It could keep going on, and on, and on. 

I'd say, if you prefer the Helix keep that for now and sell the Kemper and see how you get on with the QC before you get rid of everything. 
  • I tried looking for that Andertons post but couldn't find it.

Bye!

edited March 2021
    It's on the Neural DSP Quad Cortex User Group Original. Someone asked them directly and they replied via email saying it's now the end of April. 

But then someone else said that on the 24th they replied to them person saying that they were on track for the 31st. So who knows. 

I'm not convinced it'll be next week. 
  • Ah cool. I've just requested to join the group, so will take a look.

Bye!

• FarleyUKFarleyUK Frets: 2442
    No chance it'll be this week. Neural have still not fulfilled all; the direct pre-orders yet.
    From Guitar Guitar to me:

'Yes Phil, arriving with us at the end of the month and then we can get them shipped as out to customers as soon as possible. I'm happy to say we are received a good quantity of units so you will indeed have stock from the first shipment.'

Colour me confused. 
  • From Guitar Guitar to me:

'Yes Phil, arriving with us at the end of the month and then we can get them shipped as out to customers as soon as possible. I'm happy to say we are received a good quantity of units so you will indeed have stock from the first shipment.'

Colour me confused. 
    When did you order our lad?

Bye!

edited March 2021
    Early Jan. Still doesn't make sense based on the messages coming out of Neural about not being shipped before the tiers are all shipped. There's two batches in two tiers. The two batches of the first tier have gone, but not the second. 
  • FarleyUKFarleyUK Frets: 2442
    It’s been a constant merry go round of shit communication from Neural and retailers. Neural have stated retailers will not get units until they send out tier one and two orders, and I don’t believe they’ve even got on to tier two yet. 

May seems most likely to me. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Maybe retailers are getting a small pre-allocated batch??? I dunno. It's definitely odd.

Bye!

I think if they sent out the retailer batch before the tier 2 batch, they'd get absolutely annihilated on every forum. And why should I get mine before someone who paid £250 directly to the manufacturer for a guaranteed delivery before any shops?
  • So what actually is the deal with sharing patches? If my mate wants to send me the capture we made yesterday, he has to do it through the app or website?? He can't just send me a file??

Bye!

• WiresDreamDisastersWiresDreamDisasters Frets: 16664
    edited March 2021
    I think if they sent out the retailer batch before the tier 2 batch, they'd get absolutely annihilated on every forum. And why should I get mine before someone who paid £250 directly to the manufacturer for a guaranteed delivery before any shops?
    Oh absolutely. Pre-orderers should definitely get their units before johnny-come-lately types like us!!

Last year when we moved and my missus bought me the Kemper as a gift (lovely lass!!) I did contemplate at the time pre-ordering, but decided against it because there wasn't any real word on the neural capture stuff at the time. But yeah, I should've done that. Damnit.

Bye!

• JohnCordyJohnCordy Frets: 650
    @WiresDreamDisasters at present, your mate would have to follow you on the app, then you follow him.

Then he shares his presets with you on the Quad, and you go into "shared with me" and download those.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Yeah just read the manual on it. Seems a bit .... I dunno... it's different to how everyone else does it.

But if the WIFI in the unit does all the stuff you need - grab all my presets type of thing .... then it could be cool not having to fuck around with a PC editor to do that stuff.

I remain intrigued.

Bye!