Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Adam Jones LP Custom...

What's Hot
123457»

Comments

• stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7155
    edited November 2020
    They will be 'super' collectable in the future, as in the '13' that got away.

Win a Cort G250 SE Guitar in our Guitar Bomb Free UK Giveaway 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Also Trogly hyping the hell out of them 
    That's his job. His site gets hits, he gets money.

I believe 3 have shown up already? 
    Aye, unfortunately people fall for it as well. He's got a few coming he will most certainly sell for a mass profit. 
  • It was prob the illuminati
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • In fact if you put a high and low pass filter on pnuema then play it backwards through a  ring modulator you can hear Maynard whispering in the background something that sounds like "steal a fucking pallet"
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Trump demanding a recount of the missing 13, says it's fake nooz

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
    tFB Trader
    I see Sweetwater have just lost a pallet of these ...

https://www.facebook.com/sweetwater/posts/10159065609773746

www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
  • In fact if you put a high and low pass filter on pnuema then play it backwards through a  ring modulator you can hear Maynard whispering in the background something that sounds like "steal a fucking pallet"
    Bill Maynard?

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bill Maynard?
    sure
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10893
    I see Sweetwater have just lost a pallet of these ...

https://www.facebook.com/sweetwater/posts/10159065609773746

Probably deserves its own thread. All the tool casuals will have moved in from here
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22970
    So, Trogly's got hold of two - VOS and aged/signed:

• Musicman20Musicman20 Frets: 2326
    edited November 2020
    Not surprised. Starting to get bored of his buy review flip for triple concept. Worse that he tries to pretend he's an 'expert' when it's just a bit of hobby knowledge. Why do people ask him to buy guitars for them? Bizarre. Looks like the guy has never been to a gig in his life, never mind played one
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4142
    So AJ’s teased the inevitable Epiphone version on Instagram now. I’ll be ordering one of those for sure, here’s to hoping they at least do it in a teardrop burst with a decent neck profile. :mrgreen:
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2901
    So AJ’s teased the inevitable Epiphone version on Instagram now. I’ll be ordering one of those for sure, here’s to hoping they at least do it in a teardrop burst with a decent neck profile. :mrgreen:
    Ooh this is going to be hard to decide between this and the Matt Heafy one! Like you I'm eager to see if they've done a good job of the burst and neck profile. The MKH isn't out til June 2022, I wonder if this is earlier or later than that.
  • Musicman20Musicman20 Frets: 2326
    Looking forward to the spec on these. 
    edited May 2021
    TTBZ said:
    So AJ’s teased the inevitable Epiphone version on Instagram now. I’ll be ordering one of those for sure, here’s to hoping they at least do it in a teardrop burst with a decent neck profile. mrgreen
    Ooh this is going to be hard to decide between this and the Matt Heafy one! Like you I'm eager to see if they've done a good job of the burst and neck profile. The MKH isn't out til June 2022, I wonder if this is earlier or later than that.
    Ah have they done another for MH then? I quite liked the earlier ones with the axcess heel and blacked-out hardware.

*edit* Found it! https://www.gearnews.com/epiphone-reveals-mkh-origins-les-paul-custom-matt-heafy-signature-guitar/
  • TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2901
    Yep basically a Custom with axcess heel and his Fishman pickups with black covers which looks cool - he posted some newer photos on his Instagram.
  • CarbonCopyCarbonCopy Frets: 208
    Not surprised. Starting to get bored of his buy review flip for triple concept. Worse that he tries to pretend he's an 'expert' when it's just a bit of hobby knowledge. Why do people ask him to buy guitars for them? Bizarre. Looks like the guy has never been to a gig in his life, never mind played one

I'm a bit late to quote your post, but I found it hilarious!

I do watch his videos frequently because I do find the guitars interesting, but cringe at most things he says or does. Bad quality videos with horrible editing; weird illogical assumptions he makes about why Gibson did or didn't do something; very limited knowledge about music and musicians in general; nasty clean and distorted guitar demos that make everything sound cheap and crap despite using a pretty decent valve amp; dismantling and in some cases damaging guitars in the process; touching up paint blemishes badly; making a massive deal about 'conditioning' the fretboard (i.e. wiping a bit of lemon oil on it).

Despite all that, I still go back for more! I think perhaps his geeky nature and low production values make him seem more real and less intimidating than some of the other YouTube guitar people with their multiple 4k camera setups, immaculately produced and mixed equipment demos and flawless technique.

Back to the guitars themselves, are they not just a different colour Les Paul Custom?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    Back to the guitars themselves, are they not just a different colour Les Paul Custom?
    Mostly yes, but they also have maple necks in place of mahogany, and the different pickup combination. I already have a Greco LPC which gets me as close as I need to tonally, but I’d still love a silverburst - be it an AJ sig or otherwise.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom