Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

JHS NOTAKLÖN

What's Hot
123457»

Comments

• david57stratdavid57strat Frets: 21
    edited February 4
    When I first read about it, I wanted one, for novelty's sake. At a hundred bucks USD, it wouldn't have been a painful purchase.

It didn't take long before the first round sold out.  I missed the boat on that one. I didn't really want to be on a wait list, or make a pre-order on a drive pedal, though.  Drives are the type of pedal I use the least, and I already have an assortment of those.  Probably won't be buying another one any time soon.

Now, had it been a nice delay pedal...

Josh is always giving credit to his direct competitors and is very generous with sharing his knowledge of pedals, in general.  He has a quirky sense of humor and I find his videos both entertaining and informative.

Clearly, he's also a marketing genius. His YouTube video, where his son and one of his employee's daughters were each effortlessly building a NotaKlon, was hilarious and brilliant.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4141
    What’s the landed price been on these? I’m assuming they’re getting hit with VAT & import on top etc, so ~£135?

I could get one brought over from the US with a friend later in the year, but that seems silly if I’m only saving ~£20
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11878
    edited February 4
    What’s the landed price been on these? I’m assuming they’re getting hit with VAT & import on top etc, so ~£135?

I could get one brought over from the US with a friend later in the year, but that seems silly if I’m only saving ~£20
    I don't believe there is VAT as it's $99 + shipping which still works out under the £135 threshold.  So it is what you are charged.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Fingers657Fingers657 Frets: 657
    edited February 4
    NOTAKLON £81.00
    Shipping £35.00
    Total Paid £116.00
    Once shipped it was fast delivery via Ups to the UK.
    Nothing extra to pay.
    It was shipped on a Thursday and at the depot in England on Friday delivered Monday morning.
    So if it was shipped a day earlier and didn’t have to sit in a depot over Saturday & Sunday it would be a three day delivery .

• guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4141
    Intriguing, I might jump on the bandwagon then - cheers!