Anyone else scammed by J Collingridge, photographer AKA Lexerr emerger jridge scalded_ape

What's Hot

Comments

• The Jonathan Collingridge who offers things for sale on internet forums, takes the money and then never sends anything.

That Jonathan Collingridge?

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BeexterBeexter Frets: 599

@not_the_dj

I believe that is the very Jonathan Collingridge to whom we are referring....the Jonathan Collingridge who has removed photos of the items he was allegedly selling.

• capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    I think his photography clients would love to be made aware of Jonathan Collingridge scammer, theif and low life.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4554
    edited February 2015
    Oh he's been here alright 

Username Lexerr Joined February 5 Visits 54 Last Active 4:38PM Roles Member Location Beaconsfield

He has been amongst us
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3909
    not_the_dj;527537" said:
    The Jonathan Collingridge who offers things for sale on internet forums, takes the money and then never sends anything.

That Jonathan Collingridge?
    That's him. Jonathan Collingridge. Also known as cock sucker, ball sack, thieving bastard and bounder to those in the know.

Yes. Jonathan Collingridge. The very same.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27610
    DesVegas said:
    Oh he's been here alright 

Username Lexerr Joined February 5 Visits 54 Last Active 4:38PM Roles Member Location Beaconsfield

He has been amongst us
    He's banned, so he shouldn't be able to post/change anything, but I've just de-membered (oh, if only) him too.

That's Jonathan Collingridge, Photographer & scammer.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • DanchiDanchi Frets: 25
    This has been an eye opener!
    I've bought 2 guitars from this site and in both cases i collected and paid.
    I have a guitar for sale which i'll change to a straight paypal option as paypal gift is clearly scary!
    edited February 2015
    DesVegas said:
    Jonathan Collingridge @ttony it might be worth putting 'Jonathan Collingridge Photographer' in the thread title to tie his scams to his business
    Thread title now updated appropriately.

Jonathan Collingridge, photographer, scammer.

[admin edit - wife details removed]
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24369
    edited February 2015
    TTony said:
    DesVegas said:
    Jonathan Collingridge @ttony it might be worth putting 'Jonathan Collingridge Photographer' in the thread title to tie his scams to his business
    Thread title now updated appropriately.

Jonathan Collingridge, photographer, scammer.

[admin edit - wife details removed]
    I would imagine that she would be most upset to discover the information.

Particularly if the home they own in is subject to an entirely normal "Joint Tenancy" ownership meaning that any debts to be enforced against 1 Joint Tenant will affect the other as well.

Basically if this chap gets enough judgments against him an Order for sale can be used to force him to sell the house - even if other members of the household are completely innocent.

I would imagine that would upset any innocent member of the household.

I also imagine bailiffs would upset the innocent too.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • BeexterBeexter Frets: 599
    Ooh, interestingly, Jonathan Collingridge and his antics and deceptions now show up on page 1 of a Google search I just did on my phone. I simply searched for Jonathan Collingridge and there he was. I didn't even have to type Jonathan Collingridge , Photographer.
  • fastboyfastboy Frets: 166
    edited February 2015
    Did you guys mean:

Jonathan Collingridge the photographer 

of

[admin edit -  details as published on BIPP site, removed]
     and whose twitter page is https://twitter.com/j_collingridge and whose Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/JCollingridge1

That Jonathan Collingridge.

Mate you better sort out the members you scammed as you do now realise that if anyone googles your name this is result entry number 3 after your website and LinkedIn !!!!

You might be able to delete pics and threads but you won't be able to delete everyones comments on this thread (unless you pay people back and a mod takes mercy on you...) 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
    Beexter said:
    Ooh, interestingly, Jonathan Collingridge and his antics and deceptions now show up on page 1 of a Google search I just did on my phone. I simply searched for Jonathan Collingridge and there he was. I didn't even have to type Jonathan Collingridge , Photographer.
    Holy **** .... Google hit #2 for "Jonathan Collingridge, photographer"

:D
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4554
    @heartfeltdawn could you get me Veronica Zemanova's details? Thanks in advance
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Just to let people know, you can reverse ppg payments if they were through a credit card. I think you are shit out of luck if it was from an existing paypal balance though. 

I know because some fucker did it to me, totally unrelated to this forum, but they repaid money I had lent them through PPG, and then they issued a "chargeback" on it.

• J collingridge photographer architecture photo sure is a wrong 'un isn't he!
  • Jonathan Collingridge comes up number 4  on my google search. 

I don't even have to put Jonathan Collingridge photographer or Jonathan Collingridge scammer. Well done everyone
  • Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3420
    edited February 2015
    Oh my god I haven't read this thread since this morning and today's updates are killing me. Side splitting, tear spilling, hair pullingly hilarious. =))

Did you find it funny

Jonathan Collingridge?

[admin edit - address details removed]

Did you?
  • hobbiohobbio Frets: 3440
    That Jonathan Collingridge, photographer, certainly is a scammer, a thief and an all round crook. I hope his photography business suffers because of this too. Didn't he also steal some of the photographs in his ads? That's very poor form for the professional photographer Jonathan Collingridge, it shows he has no scruples at all. I wonder how many other stolen images he has used.

Jonathan Collingridge really should repay all of the money that he has stolen from people by offering non-existant goods for sale, collecting the money via paypal and then ignoring the innocent people he has conned out of their hard earned.

Jonathan Collingridge is untrustworthy. He is a thief.

electric proddy probe machine

My trading feedback thread

• GassageGassage Frets: 30928
    Jonathan Collingridge ? His baby ate my dingo.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fastboyfastboy Frets: 166
    edited February 2015
    Gassage said:
    Jonathan Collingridge ? His baby ate my dingo.
    That's nothing mate, he's probably busy eating Veronica Zemanova's dingo given that he's now probably living it up on his ill gotten gains. 

Sorry about that @DesVegas but it might save @heartfeltdawn a few minutes looking her up for you :)