Anyone else scammed by J Collingridge, photographer AKA Lexerr emerger jridge scalded_ape

What's Hot

Comments

• not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    edited February 2015
    Anyone messaged his wife via Facebook? He's hidden his friends on his personal page....but check out the likes on his business page and you'll see [admin edit - wife's name removed]
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Gassage said:
    I just tweeted this

James While @jameswhile now

@J_Collingridge - there's a lot of people on guitar forums that you owe money to matey. And I work in your space....

But it doesn't say he works in butt plugs, they appear to be more of a hobby.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • rsvmarkrsvmark Frets: 1383
    A thought fellas: rather than the police receiving several isolated complaints about this chap, all being 'minor', would not a dossier of all the evidence assembled from each scammed person and put together demonstrate his continued and consistent Behavoir? It could be sent to his local rozzers station..... Just saying that this may present more of a compelling case to get the police involved?
    An official Foo liked guitarist since 2024
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hobbiohobbio Frets: 3440
    I may just have tweeted him and BIPP with this thread...

electric proddy probe machine

My trading feedback thread

• The only positive to come out of this thread for J Collingbridge if anyone in the photography industry see it, is that his penchant for theft makes his use of HDR processing look slightly less criminal.
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30931
    Gassage said:
    I just tweeted this

James While @jameswhile now

@J_Collingridge - there's a lot of people on guitar forums that you owe money to matey. And I work in your space....

But it doesn't say he works in butt plugs, they appear to be more of a hobby.

Mate, you wanna see the new Aluminium range with electrodes from E-Stim.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

rsvmark said:
    A thought fellas: rather than the police receiving several isolated complaints about this chap, all being 'minor', would not a dossier of all the evidence assembled from each scammed person and put together demonstrate his continued and consistent Behavoir? It could be sent to his local rozzers station..... Just saying that this may present more of a compelling case to get the police involved?
    I've PM'd the one active bobby I am aware of on here....

• Jonathan Collingridge the photographer, scammer and thief. What a tosser. Hope you get your money back guys. :x
    Link to my trading feedback
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12390

Serial scammer Jonathan Collingridge is at it again it seems. I thought the name rang a bell: he's also been ripping people off on a photography forum I go on, using multiple names and accounts.

https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/canon-ef-70-200mm-f-2-8l-is-ii-usm-new.559556/

I hope the guys that have lost money get the bastard screwed to the floor.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • d8md8m Frets: 2434
    It still strikes me as strange that someone with such an online presence would do such a thing.

I mean he isn't exactly of the grid.

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27641
    edited February 2015

Breaking news.

Just heard from @jookychap who's had contact from Jonathan Collingridge.  Apparently, "it's all Royal Mail's fault" but he's going to refund Jooky.

Apparently, he's none too pleased about the publicity received here, and is going to call the cops re his contact details appearing here.
    I believe any info published here was already in the public domain and/or available via a search - so don't believe that we've committed any crime?

Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited February 2015
    Here's his new twitter

It's protected, but worth knowing about.

EDIT: I may have sent the same tweet to this one that I sent to the other one.

Interestingly, he lists Rogers Stirk Harbour as a client.

I've known Ivan Harbour for 20 years........I know Graham Stirk too.

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • iseverynamegoneiseverynamegone Frets: 1576
    edited February 2015
    Well I'd just like to add that I think Jonathan Collingridge photographs are shite too. Like rhc says its all HDR. Bring back large format .

Probably stole them also.

That's what someone called Jonathan Collingridge would do.

Isn't it Jonathan Collingridge

Ps

Jonathan Collingridge
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I wouldn't have had you down as associating with active boobies @gassage
  • TTony said:

Breaking news.

Just heard from @jookychap who's had contact from Jonathan Collingridge.  Apparently, "it's all Royal Mail's fault" but he's going to refund Jooky.

Apparently, he's none too pleased about the publicity received here, and is going to call the cops re his contact details appearing here.  @fretmeister - I believe any info published here was already in the public domain and/or available via a search - so don't believe that we've committed any crime?

So is it royal mails fault for everyone he "scammed", wow Jonathan Collingridge really is very unlucky isn't he ;-)
    Let him call the police. Everything posted here was already in the public domain.

Jonathan Collingridge is the one who's committed the crimes.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    edited February 2015
    Google is a wonderful thing Jonathan Collingridge photographer this publicity will do you the world of good in the long term hopefully you will change your ways
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27641
    d8m said:
    It still strikes me as strange that someone with such an online presence would do such a thing.

I mean he isn't exactly of the grid.
    He's had the whois record changed to remove his name and address - so it looks like he's trying to cover some tracks now - a lookup on jcollingridge doesn't return the same info that it did yesterday.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • Admin Bods - Is there any way we can stop Royal Mail creating multiple accounts from some innocents forumite's server?  I mean today it's J Collingridge, tomorrow it could be any of us.   :-\"