Anyone else scammed by J Collingridge, photographer AKA Lexerr emerger jridge scalded_ape

What's Hot

Comments

• littlegreenmanlittlegreenman Frets: 4996
    edited March 2015
    JookyChap said:
    So something like...
    J Collingridge sites and here; Award Winning Photographer, Architectural Photographer of the Year 2010 (British Institute of Professional Photography), Art for Sale, serial scammer, thief, scumbag, etc, that should keep it on the up and up

should work?

Adam_MD said:
    So we need to include stuff like J Collingridge award winning architectural photographer, thief, photographer of the year 2010, liar, British institute of professional photography, scammer, art for sale, asshole, J. Collingridge, liar and cheat, bounder, cad and all round photographer award winning thief?

That kind of stuff?

Yep, pretty much. I'd also include the thread title from here - Anyone else scammed by J Collingridge, and thefretboard.

They all add up to "maximise" a search engine's potential viewer numbers. Location also helps.

littlegreenman < My tunes here...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Who'd have thunk a shitty temp job I had a couple of years ago would have ended up being useful?!?! ;)
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BeexterBeexter Frets: 599
    My word, J. Collingridge, Jon Collingridge, Jonathan Collingridge or whatever fictitious user name he (being J. Collingridge, Jon Collingridge, Jonathan Collingridge the serial scammer, thief, low-life alleged award winning architectural photographer) decides to use, has been busy trying to ensure that his own entries appear further up the Google rankings. Still, thankfully, there's only one of him. At least by concentrating on his SEO means he has a little less time available to con people. To quote an episode of the legendary Brass Eye, "He really is a shit and must be stopped."
    I really hope J. Collingridge, Jon Collingridge, Jonathan Collingridge the serial scammer, thief, low-life alleged award winning architectural photographer is brought to justice.
  • BeexterBeexter Frets: 599
    Sorry, I meant to include the thread title in my previous post so here it is: Anyone else scammed by J Collingridge, photographer AKA Lexerr emerger jridge scalded_ape
    Back on page one of Google. Which is nice. Unless you are J Collingridge the award winning architectural photographer and con-artist that's been scamming people for years.
  • hugbothugbot Frets: 1528
    edited March 2015
    I'm still not sure whats going on here, are you telling me that J Collingridge, award winning architectural photographer and Architectural Photographer of the Year 2010 is a scammer and con artist?
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6189
    tFB Trader
    hugbot said:
    I'm still not sure whats going on here, are you telling me that J Collingridge, award winning architectural photographer and Architectural Photographer of the Year 2010 is a scammer and con artist?

close, as I understand it, he's a thief, a fraudster and a liar to boot.
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • thisisguitarthisisguitar Frets: 1073
    http://www.freeindex.co.uk/profile(j-collingridge-photography)_327800.htm

Is that the same guy? Says it was last updated 4/1/2011

J Collingridge Photography
    Westgate
    Meltham
    Holmfirth
    HD9 5NR
    edited March 2015
    7 Westgate, Meltham, Holmfirth, Uk, HD9 5NR.

And the mobile number matches. I'm not fully up to speed with this thread I'll admit, but I thought you guys had him living down south somewhere iirc?!

EDIT - Went back to the first page here, missed that :-)
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6140
    Beexter said:
    My word, J. Collingridge, Jon Collingridge, Jonathan Collingridge or whatever fictitious user name he (being J. Collingridge, Jon Collingridge, Jonathan Collingridge the serial scammer, thief, low-life alleged award winning architectural photographer) decides to use, has been busy trying to ensure that his own entries appear further up the Google rankings. Still, thankfully, there's only one of him. At least by concentrating on his SEO means he has a little less time available to con people. To quote an episode of the legendary Brass Eye, "He really is a shit and must be stopped."
    I really hope J. Collingridge, Jon Collingridge, Jonathan Collingridge the serial scammer, thief, low-life alleged award winning architectural photographer is brought to justice.
    Perhaps I should add this information about J. Collingridge, Jon Collingridge, Jonathan Collingridge the serial scammer, thief, low-life alleged award winning architectural photographer  to my sig cos we don't want J. Collingridge, Jon Collingridge, Jonathan Collingridge the serial scammer, thief, low-life alleged award winning architectural photographer  ripping off any other poor souls.
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6140
    equalsql said:
    Beexter said:
    Perhaps I should add this information about J. Collingridge, Jon Collingridge, Jonathan Collingridge the serial scammer, thief, low-life alleged award winning architectural photographer  to my sig cos we don't want J. Collingridge, Jon Collingridge, Jonathan Collingridge the serial scammer, thief, low-life alleged award winning architectural photographer  ripping off any other poor souls.
    Just checking for spelling :-\"
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hugbothugbot Frets: 1528
    edited March 2015
    equalsql said:
    Beexter said:
    Oh I see, so this Jonathan Collingridge person (J Collingridge), award winning architectural photographer photography from london, buckinghamshire is also a serial scammer and thief? 
  • hubobuloushubobulous Frets: 2352
    It absolutely seems to be Jon Collingridge, J Collingridge, professional photographer and serial scammer.
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4704

Oh I see, so this Jonathan Collingridge person (J Collingridge), award winning architectural photographer photography from london, buckinghamshire is also a serial scammer and thief? 
    Have I missed something?
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
  • gamagama Frets: 24

Is this the same Jonathan Collingridge person (J Collingridge), award winning architectural photographer photography from london, buckinghamshire aka- blaggard, bounder, cad, rotter , half wit, lowlife,donut brain who tried to scam me..

what goes round comes round..

• frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    equalsql said:
    Beexter said:
    Alleged award winner? I thought he'd won the first J. Collingridge Lifetime Achievement Award. It was presented to him by Lord Jon Collingridge of hillside plot 943 Firthshire... do you think he'd lie about something big like a photography award as well as trying to defraud people of a £60 a time for guitar effects pedals? Seems unlikely.
    A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
  • edenfield99edenfield99 Frets: 349
    Only "should"? I want to be sure that if I post Jonathan or Jon or J Collingridge Award Winning Photographer, Architectural Photographer of the Year 2010 (British Institute of Professional Photography), Art for Sale, serial scammer, thief, scumbag, rip off merchant, con man and generally unpleasant liar Then it's going to do some good!
  • IanSavageIanSavage Frets: 1319
    thorpy6 said:
    hugbot said:

close, as I understand it, he's a thief, a fraudster and a liar to boot.
    As well as a bounder and a cad of the first order.
    edited March 2015
    Is anyone friendly with any of the other forums he has fucked over?

I'm thinking we should ask them to start similar threads as we're not showing up in a google search for his name.

A twitter search though:

Maybe we should email the Royal Albert Hall and any of his other clients. Fuck this guy, he deserves to suffer for what he has been doing to people here and elsewhere.
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26629
    Interestingly, if you Google "Jon Collingridge" or "Jonathan Collingridge", you get the "Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe" message at the bottom.

I suspect that's why the first page of this thread doesn't show up any more and it's now page 7 that's the first result from here.
    <space for hire>
  • fastboyfastboy Frets: 166
    edited March 2015

I think as his punishment we should go old school on him and give him loads of lines. Obviously this is much more fun on a computer in the internet age :D

I J Collingridge an Architectural Photographer who is also a London based award winning photographer and sometimes known as Jonathan Collingridge or Jon Collingridge am a thief and a scammer. Although I am a member of the BIPP British Institute of Professional Photography people think I'm respectable but I'm really actually a liar and a cheat. I can be contacted if my lines are wrong on info@jcollingridge.com or via my website http://www.jcollingridge.com

I J Collingridge an Architectural Photographer who is also a London based award winning photographer and sometimes known as Jonathan Collingridge or Jon Collingridge am a thief and a scammer. Although I am a member of the BIPP British Institute of Professional Photography people think I'm respectable but I'm really actually a liar and a cheat. I can be contacted if my lines are wrong on info@jcollingridge.com or via my website http://www.jcollingridge.com

I J Collingridge an Architectural Photographer who is also a London based award winning photographer and sometimes known as Jonathan Collingridge or Jon Collingridge am a thief and a scammer. Although I am a member of the BIPP British Institute of Professional Photography people think I'm respectable but I'm really actually a liar and a cheat. I can be contacted if my lines are wrong on info@jcollingridge.com or via my website http://www.jcollingridge.com

4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom