Anyone else scammed by J Collingridge, photographer AKA Lexerr emerger jridge scalded_ape

What's Hot

Comments

• BellycasterBellycaster Frets: 5861
    edited March 2015
    Adam_MD said: ChrisMusic;550787" said:Chuffola said:

What a tosser, eh? 

I suspect his wife is more than a little pissed with him right now.

So that will probably be the extent of his sex life for some time to come...

Good practice, should he ever spend time being entertained at Her Majesty's pleasure  ;) Ill be amazed if he's been pulling this shit for at least 7 or 8 years and she doesn't know anything about it.

Yep, what makes people think that
    all women like an "Honest" Man, Some don't give a shit as long as they're kept happy with Shoes, Handbags and Lambrini.

Ooooh, that's Mysogynistic, isn't it.

:-SS

Re Mr Collingridge, I hope that Shitbag gets everything coming to him, fucking Pond Dweller.
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    edited March 2015
    I for one can't believe j collingridge has had the audacity to re-appear selling on this site.

having been ripped off to the tune of £65, I've sent lots of emails to J Colingridge at info@jcollingridge.com after he PM'd me asking me to.

I've had no replies at all - the guy's a shithouse.
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
  • toescantalktoescantalk Frets: 142
    Drugs or gambling problem would be a reason to need a hit of cash, and not give a toss where it came from.

(Disclaimer: I'm not suggesting anyone in particular has these problems).
  • aspnetaspnet Frets: 46
    You've got to question the mental state of someone who would not only come back to a site where his fraudulent activity caused so much uproar only a fortnight ago but also went to the effort to craft a long, detailed list of items.

Grudge much?
  • juansolojuansolo Frets: 1773
    edited March 2015
    Quite frankly, J Collingridge a con artist. The chances of him actually receiving threats are reasonably low. Jon Collingridge has stolen from a lot of people but let's face it, it's unlikely anyone would be daft enough to threaten him directly. Anyone actually wanting to do physical harm to the delightful fellow, wouldn't bloody advertise it now would they!  However the chances of him going to the police are utterly zero. You were threatened sir? By people on a forum? Why is that sir? Laughable.

Sadly he's scum and the world is full of his like. One day one hopes karma does indeed kick him hard in the nuts, repeatedly, until they stop him from creating any more little scrotes. Until that day, let's just keep the name of Jonathan Collingridge Architectural Photographer Scammer and massive, massive twat, up at the top of search engines so everyone gets to know what a cunt he is. It's not much. But the sad fact is that he's getting away with theft and nothing seems to be being done about it by the Police despite many victims coming forward, this is our only legal way of warning others what pond-life scum this chap is.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27610
    Chuffola said:
    That only happened because somebody - we don't know who - sent him messages threatening him and his family
    Allegedly, or have we proof this happened?

We have ...... his "word".

Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12383
    ChrisMusic;550787" said:
    Chuffola said:

What a tosser, eh? 

I suspect his wife is more than a little pissed with him right now.

So that will probably be the extent of his sex life for some time to come.
    Assuming Jon Collingridge, architectural photography and serial scammer, actually has a wife. It may be another of his fabrications, seeing as Jonathan Collingridge is a proven liar and well known thief.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6139
    Has anyone reported his fraudulent activities to the British Institute of Professional Photography BIPP?
    I notice that J Collingridge ABIPP - (College / University Route, Architectural / Building) appears to still be an active member.

http://www.bipp.com/Members/JCollingridge/Default.aspx

I'm sure they would not want to be associated with such a criminal.

(pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
  • Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3420
    Earlier in the thread someone spoke to then. @Gassage maybe?
  • hubobuloushubobulous Frets: 2352
    Stunning that Jon Collingridge, serial scammer and professional photographer would try again. Just goes to show that he really thinks he's untouchable.
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4554
    edited March 2015
    Best add BeanHead to the list 

It's a damn fuck up is what it is .. who's going to buy from someone with a score less than 100 on here now without the fear of a scam?? 

Jon Collingridge, serial scammer and professional photographer Jon Collingridge, serial scammer and professional photographer Jon Collingridge, serial scammer and professional photographer Jon Collingridge, serial scammer and professional photographer Jon Collingridge, serial scammer and professional photographer Jon Collingridge, serial scammer and professional photographer
  • chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 3975
    I cannot believe how many people he has ripped off and is still trying to log in.  What absolute scum. I really hope he gets caught out. 

Maybe we should all add "Do not deal with Jon Collingridge - he is a known fraud and scammer" to our signature?  Then every time we post it will be there.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • ChrisMusicChrisMusic Frets: 1133
    chrisj1602 said:   Maybe we should all add "Do not deal with Jon Collingridge - he is a known fraud and scammer" to our signature?  Then every time we post it will be there.
    I believe that he usually calls himself J. Collingridge, I have seen reference to him under his full first name as Jonathan Collingridge, and according to his website metadata is also known as Jon Collingridge.  I suspect he uses all of them for increased business visibility, and so he will come up easily in a Google search ~ well he will now !

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • FazerFazer Frets: 467
    i dont know if signatures are indexed by search engines

what i believe does help is having links to this page from outside, ie from other forums, blogs
    i dont know if links from the likes of twitter and facebook add to rankings but it can't hurt to try
  • Ahh man.

J. Collingridge, you silly man.

@ttony how was it worked out he was beanhead? Just out of interest is all, is there a way of blocking him from registering somehow?
  • photekphotek Frets: 1463

http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/photography-students-kimberley-lewis-gordon-j-4997590

Might be worth putting a link to this thread on this artice (I can't at work for some reason).

• TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7806
    edited March 2015
    Does he ask people to pay with PP Gift? if so - can we publish the email address given, and tell people not to pay this email address?

Gotta say I will never pay anyone with ppl gift on here again, unless I have dealt with them before :(
  • ChrisMusicChrisMusic Frets: 1133

can we publish the email address given, and tell people not to pay this email address?
    eMail addresses are throwaway, especially when used for this sort of purpose.

• digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26627
    edited March 2015

@ttony how was it worked out he was beanhead? Just out of interest is all, is there a way of blocking him from registering somehow?
    Yes, there is :)

Does he ask people to pay with PP Gift? if so - can we publish the email address given, and tell people not to pay this email address?

Gotta say I will never pay anyone with ppl gift on here again, unless I have dealt with them before :(
    He's used several PayPal accounts - I suspect he has one for every user ID he's tried to use on here.
    <space for hire>
  • JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
    edited March 2015

Yes, there is :)

He's used several PayPal accounts - I suspect he has one for every user ID he's tried to use on here.
    Yes, Paypal lets you have >1 email address attached to an account, and you can change them at will, so no real challenge on that score. It will show his name before you hit the final pay button, so worth watching out for