Anyone else scammed by J Collingridge, photographer AKA Lexerr emerger jridge scalded_ape

What's Hot

Comments

• ChrisMusicChrisMusic Frets: 1133
    Maybe our admin could talk to their admin, and see what information we can share, and whether any of the aggrieved parties want to share the journey to resolution, and finally put a stop to this fiasco.

There are a lot of creative ways to deal with this situation, all within the law and ethically sound.  He really does need to be stopped, and an example made to discourage others in the future.

I think he will learn to regret taking on theFretBoard community, and then resurfacing to try it again, whatever his misguided reasoning, was a really dumb move.

Jonathan, Jon, or J Collingridge has hurt far too many people, for far too long, to be allowed to continue IMHO.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5170
    Hey Jon Collingridge! Karma's a Bitch so best not piss her off eh :x
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BidleyBidley Frets: 2930
    Has anyone actually reported this on the Action Frauds website?
  • frank1985frank1985 Frets: 523
    edited March 2015
    As someone mentioned, don't be tempted to contact him or his family directly as that can be used in his defence later down the line. I am familiar with how these people work, and it is his intention to provoke some sort of reaction. As long as nobody falls into that trap, he'll get caught out...in fact he's already one step away from falling into his own grave.  
  • JayGeeJayGee Frets: 1260
    Do we have an SEO expert in the house? 

This thread seems to be slipping down the listings in Google and I think we owe it to Jonathan, Jon, and J Collingridge Architectural Photographer to make sure he gets the publicity he deserves...
    Don't ask me, I just play the damned thing...
  • ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    edited March 2015
    I think quite a few have reported him to AF
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27611
    JayGee said:
    I think he's done - or had done - some work on his own primary sites.  When this thread kicked off, it got to #2 in Google's rankings.  Since its re-launch, nowhere near the same impact.

But I'm not an SEO expert.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • ChrisMusicChrisMusic Frets: 1133
    I don't think we're doing so badly in the visibility stakes TBH.

The time this thread was down over the time around the guitar show will have had a negative impact on the SEO score, and it is not as densely active as it was at first either.  We can change that though, with a little help from our friends  :)

So a couple of links to keep tabs on:
      (even in a thread on Guthrie Govan, how does that happen ?)
    https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=j+collingridge+photography   = moving up to 4th on page 2 on todays charts folks.
    https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=j+collingridge   = staying the same at 5th down on page two.

It looks like Google indexes signatures too, so if anyone else feels like being kind enough to fly the flag on our behalf, we could have an even stronger presence in the "scam-o-grapher" stakes.

• boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12383
    ChrisMusic;553761" said:
    Maybe our admin could talk to their admin, and see what information we can share, and whether any of the aggrieved parties want to share the journey to resolution, and finally put a stop to this fiasco.
    I did contact TTony and offered to see if the admin at Talkphotography had any extra info on Collingridge but he thought it best to leave things as they are and let people who've lost money get their claims sorted with J Collingridge, scumbag scammer. I think that's fair enough tbh. I did send a PM to an admin guy on TP telling them what had happened on here and to be aware that J Collingridge, multiple scammer and thief, might be trying it on again.
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2750
    I was tempted by a couple of pedals in the latest ad from Jon Collingridge the thief and scammer.

The police are definitely the way forward - I assume everyone who was scammed reported him?   Has there been any feedback from the reports?
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27611
    John_P said:
    I was tempted by a couple of pedals in the latest ad from Jon Collingridge the thief and scammer.

The police are definitely the way forward - I assume everyone who was scammed reported him?   Has there been any feedback from the reports?
    The wheels grind slowly.  But they grind very painfully when they eventually get there.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • hugbothugbot Frets: 1528
    Gru said:
    I don't know why you would do this for a few extra quid, assuming he is as successful as the trail suggests?

Speaking from experience, it wouldn't surprise me if those closest to him have absolutely no idea what's going on.
    Because hes a cunt. Petty thieves steal all kinds of stupid shit because they like feeling like they got one up on someone.
  • ChuffolaChuffola Frets: 2026
    Is this thread about Jon (or Jonathan ) Collingridge? Isn't he a multiple scammer and thief, as well as an alleged award winning photographer.

Just wanted to check. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    I don't think we're doing so badly in the visibility stakes TBH.

The time this thread was down over the time around the guitar show will have had a negative impact on the SEO score, and it is not as densely active as it was at first either.  We can change that though, with a little help from our friends  :)

So a couple of links to keep tabs on:
      (even in a thread on Guthrie Govan, how does that happen ?)
    https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=j+collingridge+photography   = moving up to 4th on page 2 on todays charts folks.
    https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=j+collingridge   = staying the same at 5th down on page two.

It looks like Google indexes signatures too, so if anyone else feels like being kind enough to fly the flag on our behalf, we could have an even stronger presence in the "scam-o-grapher" stakes.

so we all spend 10 minutes clicking these links
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    TTony;554455" said:
    The wheels grind slowly.  But they grind very painfully when they eventually get there.
    Sounds a bit violent. You might wanna edit that! ;)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • edenfield99edenfield99 Frets: 349
    Jonathan, J or Jon Collingridge the award winning photographer, thief, scumbag and scammer nearly trapped me into buying one of his pedals too (then again to some degree I nearly buy every pedal in the classifieds). No room for people like that around here!
  • edenfield99edenfield99 Frets: 349
    Jonathan, J or Jon Collingridge the award winning photographer, thief, scumbag and scammer nearly trapped me into buying one of his pedals too (then again to some degree I nearly buy every pedal in the classifieds). No room for people like that around here!
  • littlegreenmanlittlegreenman Frets: 4996
    edited March 2015
    This thread about Jon Collingridge, serial twat and scammer is now at #5 on page 1 of Google, and J Collingridge, fine art photographer and award winning architectural photographer has moved up to #6 on page 1.
    JayGee said:
    Not an expert, but I did work for Microsoft's BingAds pay-per-click division for a little while, SEO was a big part of it (awful job, but payed the bills for a few months). As long as we use keywords/ phrases from J Collingridge sites and here; Award Winning Photographer, Architectural Photographer of the Year 2010 (British Institute of Professional Photography), Art for Sale, serial scammer, thief, scumbag, etc, that should keep it on the up and up. :|
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
  • JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
    So something like...
    J Collingridge sites and here; Award Winning Photographer, Architectural Photographer of the Year 2010 (British Institute of Professional Photography), Art for Sale, serial scammer, thief, scumbag, etc, that should keep it on the up and up

should work?

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3420
    So we need to include stuff like J Collingridge award winning architectural photographer, thief, photographer of the year 2010, liar, British institute of professional photography, scammer, art for sale, asshole, J. Collingridge, liar and cheat, bounder, cad and all round photographer award winning thief?

That kind of stuff?

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom