The H9 thread

What's Hot
14567810»

Comments

• rsvmark said:
    Just seen these for interest @bintytwanger77

Not quite what we want but a step in that direction? 
    ;)
    Just stumbled upon this old thread as research for my H9. Has anybody used the Barn 3 OX9 ? Can it control the H9 looper algorithm ?
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • rsvmark said:

;)
    Just stumbled upon this old thread as research for my H9. Has anybody used the Barn 3 OX9 ? Can it control the H9 looper algorithm ?
    You can assign any 2 functions to it you like providing you are not using an expression pedal as well
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • rsvmark said:

;)
    You can assign any 2 functions to it you like providing you are not using an expression pedal as well
    So it can be record, dub, play (if you include the switch on the H9?
  • rsvmark said:

;)
    I've got the OX9 and yes it can control the looper. 
  • rsvmark said:

;)
    I've got the OX9 and yes it can control the looper. 
    How have you set it up then @jamiexsilver ? Just out of interest ? 

• How have you set it up then @jamiexsilver ? Just out of interest ? 
    At the minute just to increase and decrease presets.
    I'm actually thinking of selling it, to be honest I don't really use it all that much as I use midi to change them now. @hotpickups ;