Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

He's back to start a war on brexit

What's Hot

Comments

• Brize said:

Can you seriously believe that a narrow Remain win would have seen the Daily Express and Mail conceding defeat? All those backbenchers on both main parties shutting up? No chance.
    I'm not talking about politicians and the media - I'm talking about voters. And, yes, I firmly believe that, had Remain won 52-48, the vast majority of Leave voters would have just shut up and got on with their lives.

And politicians and the media are what stir voters to vote. The idea that, in the event of a Remain win, Express readers would have shrugged and sauntered off into the sunset of the rest of their lives is preposterous. 

Brize said:

The number of people who asked me for pens because they had read online that votes for Leave could be rubbed out: about 30.
    I would suggest that what's happened since the referendum vindicates that paranoia - the establishment was, and is, very much for Remain.

Bollocks. I had voters coming up to me asserting that their vote would be changed once voting had ended. Some said that they didn't trust me not to change their pencil mark after the ballot has closed. That is paranoid fuckwittery that is completely and utterly without vindication and comes from the same cesspit that the Trump allegations of mass voter fraud. 

This notion of the establishment... well, there's another part of the establishment who were firmly for Leave. The campaign committee and board for Vote Leave were hardly fresh faced political virgins. The chief executive, Matthew Elliot, has a claim to be the most successful lobbyist in modern British political history given his role with Vote Leave, his work with the Taxpayers Alliance, and the NoToAV campaign. 
    Brize said:
    Well, that's kinda the point - Blair is trying to lead a movement that suggests it's not a done deal, with the idea of a second referendum once we have a clearer picture of what the UK's exit deal will look like. The problem, of course, is that the prospect of a second referendum would weaken the UK's negotiating position.

You and I can agree on this: Tony Blair should fuck off out of this. For this discredited sack of shit to call for a second referendum when he was too gutless to push through a referendum before signing up to the Lisbon Treaty defies belief. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • littlegreenmanlittlegreenman Frets: 4990
    edited February 2017
    Sambostar said:

how rude.
    theres no need for name calling.
    pissflap lips.
    Sorry forgot the you big jiggly boob

Were plenty of valid reasons at the time to believe the vote would be rigged.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/664022/Ukip-postal-voting-fraud-Paul-Nuttall-EU-referendum

Really? Paul Nuttall is hardly a reliable witness - particularly given that all had was one actual proven instance of voter fraud over two years prior, and a whole bunch of unproven allegations. This is the same guy who lied about the Hillsborough disaster, claimed to be on the board of charities who'd never heard of him and publicly suggested killing the leader of the SNP.

That's hardly a single valid reason, much less plenty of them.

Funnily enough, he went very quiet once the result was in, as was entirely predictable.
    Nutall is a racist prick from just down the road from me. Bootle is probably one of the most racist boroughs in the country, it's pretty much 100% white supremacist arsehole white trash. No surprise where he came from.

Hope he polls 0%, the absolute cunt...

littlegreenman < My tunes here...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    Wasn't so much about Nuttall, agree is he a prick, more the fact that electoral fraud happened in 2015.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
  • Sambostar said:
    Wasn't so much about Nuttall, agree is he a prick, more the fact that electoral fraud happened in 2015.
    http://www.electoralcommission.org.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0011/198533/Fraud-allegations-data-report-2015.pdf

"More than half of all reported cases of alleged electoral fraud (269 cases, representing 56% of the total) related to campaigning offences, which could include failure to include details about the printer, promoter and/or publisher on election material, making false statements of fact about the personal character or conduct of a candidate, or failure to submit a return of elections expenses."

Or lying on nomination forms about your address. Not that Nuttall has provided much evidence for his fraud claims. 

Nuttall's website has been down for four days now. 

http://www.paulnuttallmep.com/

Given that the by-election is on Thursday, it is fairly obvious that Nuttall is hiding the truth about what was written on his own website. 

• EvilmagsEvilmags Frets: 5158
    Blair's timing could hardly be worse. Labour have two byelections to fight and Blair and Mandleson are all over the telly. Hardly helpful to Jezza is it?
  • Evilmags said:
    Blair's timing could hardly be worse. Labour have two byelections to fight and Blair and Mandleson are all over the telly. Hardly helpful to Jezza is it?
    You're making the assumption that Blair would like to help Corbyn ;)
    <space for hire>
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72375
    Evilmags said:
    Of course not - it's intentional. They'd rather see Corbyn fail and hope he'll be replaced by another New Labour nonentity, than help the party when Corbyn isn't going anywhere soon anyway.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    Mandelson and Kinnock are still being paid by the EU (their pensions I believe) - they are hardly impartial. They claim Brexit can be stopped by the Lords (article in Sunday Times) and they are organising a revolt. I suspect more people would vote to leave were the referendum rerun.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Fretwired said:
    Mandelson and Kinnock are still being paid by the EU (their pensions I believe) - they are hardly impartial. They claim Brexit can be stopped by the Lords (article in Sunday Times) and they are organising a revolt. I suspect more people would vote to leave were the referendum rerun.

I do, too. 

It shouldn't run again though. We have politicians who are paid to sort all this stuff, in our best interests. The vote is in - more voted leave, but not by a lot. That tells them the public demands change but don't necessarily know whether we should leave or stay. 
  • EvilmagsEvilmags Frets: 5158
    I think a lot of people voted against the ermine clad venality of people like Mandleson and the Kinnocks, who have enriched themselves enormously through the EU. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • the whole point of Brexit is to give the tory right total control.
    without the eu putting the breaks on them and no viable opposition,they WILL create misery for millions of people
    ie the poor and the workers.
    be careful what you vote for
    it will come back and if you voted for it
    you deserve it.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • the whole point of Brexit is to give the tory right total control.
    without the eu putting the breaks on them and no viable opposition,they WILL create misery for millions of people
    you deserve it.
    You're acting like all Tory voters voted Leave...I certainly didn't, and neither did any of the confirmed Tory supporters I know.
    <space for hire>
  • i don't mean just tory voters.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ronnybronnyb Frets: 1747
    the whole point of Brexit is to give the tory right total control.
    you deserve it.

And if we haven't got the tories, we'll have the other lot who really will create misery for millions of people by completely bollocksing the country up just like every other time they've ever been in government.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • BrizeBrize Frets: 5629
    you deserve it.

• tory 17 year unbroken rule
    sell off the water gas and electric
    millions out of work
    decimate manufacturing
    close the coal mines
    steel 
    ship building
    car industry
    two ressions
    negative equity
    have to pay for dentist optition
    poll tax 
    without a labour governent
    areas of the country with no work putting peoplr on benifits cradle to grave

they did it ALL on their own

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BrizeBrize Frets: 5629
    tory 17 year unbroken rule
    sell off the water gas and electric
    millions out of work
    decimate manufacturing
    close the coal mines
    steel 
    ship building
    car industry
    two ressions
    negative equity
    have to pay for dentist optition
    poll tax 
    without a labour governent
    areas of the country with no work putting peoplr on benifits cradle to grave

they did it ALL on their own

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601

The affluent Tory areas voted remain. Many working class Labour areas voted to leave. A Tory PM, Cameron, recommended people voted Remain. He was ignored. Conclusion - you are wrong.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • Fretwired said:

The affluent Tory areas voted remain. Many working class Labour areas voted to leave. A Tory PM, Cameron, recommended people voted Remain. He was ignored. Conclusion - you are wrong.
    Noooo. The Tories to to blame for everything. Even when it goes the way he wants they'll shit on it, claim his first born and eat his dog.
    <space for hire>
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • The referendum was about the little Englanders getting power.

Cameron was trying to shut them up and it backfired.

They don't care a jot about who voted what.

they have NO compassion.

Those with the least Will suffer the most as usual.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom