Conor McGregor...the BIG fight

What's Hot

Comments

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33802
    ThorpyFX said:
    Think of it this way, I have a feeling  Conor will "win" owing to his massive aggression stunning mayweather as nobody has before. This will mean a rematch will have to happen..... but this time mayweather wins having changed up his style to better suit his challenger.... 2x $1 Billion dollar fights with massive purses for both fighters, huge incomes for promotors etc..... and really we will have just watched a stage managed panto. Nobody wins if Conor loses.... because it's expected, where would be the impetus for a rematch?? But if he wins.... then mayweather will demand a rematch to save his "honour"
    So you are saying it is a fix?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1778
    ThorpyFX said:
    Think of it this way, I have a feeling  Conor will "win" owing to his massive aggression stunning mayweather as nobody has before. This will mean a rematch will have to happen..... but this time mayweather wins having changed up his style to better suit his challenger.... 2x $1 Billion dollar fights with massive purses for both fighters, huge incomes for promotors etc..... and really we will have just watched a stage managed panto. Nobody wins if Conor loses.... because it's expected, where would be the impetus for a rematch?? But if he wins.... then mayweather will demand a rematch to save his "honour"
    Would Mayweather really be willing to lose his 50-0 record that he's been building up to?
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6189
    edited August 2017 tFB Trader
    BigMonka said:
    ThorpyFX said:
    Would Mayweather really be willing to lose his 50-0 record that he's been building up to?
    He's reported to have ample taste for spending money...... I'm certain at this the end of his career, he'd rather have money than a number. The latter doesn't Keep him rich.
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • frank1985frank1985 Frets: 523
    I'm not paying to watch this...I'm hoping someone will be kind enough to link to a stream ;) 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17637
    tFB Trader
    frank1985 said:
    I'm not paying to watch this...I'm hoping someone will be kind enough to link to a stream ;) 

Please don't.

Anyone infringing copyright on this site will have their account suspended.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • If anyone is watching has the undercard started yet?  I'm at the pub but they are still in dj mode 
    Old Is Gold
    edited August 2017
    frank1985 said:
    I'm not paying to watch this...I'm hoping someone will be kind enough to link to a stream  

Please don't.

Anyone infringing copyright on this site will have their account suspended.
    I love it when you get all tough and strict...

https://s2.postimg.org/b8yf0zfll/mod.png
  • It's cool they are showing it now 
    Old Is Gold
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7446
    Found a stream.
    Started watching undercard.
    Realised main fight is at 4am.
    Switched it off.

lol 
    Red ones are better. 
  • GagarynGagaryn Frets: 1553
    Looks sake - 3.50am and still one more undercard to go. It's gonna be 5 am before it starts!
  • RMJRMJ Frets: 1274
    Gagaryn said:
    Looks sake - 3.50am and still one more undercard to go. It's gonna be 5 am before it starts!
    Yep. Connor still in his suit!!
  • GagarynGagaryn Frets: 1553
    I fancy Mayweather in round 4 or 5. Have covered the options though  - 

edited August 2017
    I'm going for Mcgregor in round 2. There's no way this is going the distance. 
  • grungebobgrungebob Frets: 3331
    I've got £50 on Conor to win. 
    4reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4671
    Set alarm to get up and watch this, Mayweather in 6 or less. If boxers like Hatton struggled to lay a glove on Money the Macgregor has fuck all chance 
  • RMJRMJ Frets: 1274
    Oh god why did I buy this 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Conor's totally gassed out
  • schooled 
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4671
    Mayweather did what he always does, picked the other fighter apart. Great boxer. 
  • IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6906
    edited August 2017
    Gagaryn said:
    I fancy Mayweather in round 4 or 5. Have covered the options though  - 

What on earth did you do there!?

Previously known as stevebrum