girlfriend break up help

What's Hot
12345679»

Comments

• 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7339
    So think on this. How would you feel about her if she broke the headstocks off your Gibsons?? Sounds like she could be driven to such an action.
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
    So think on this. How would you feel about her if she broke the headstocks off your Gibsons?? Sounds like she could be driven to such an action.
    I guy I knew years ago had exactly that happen. His missus, normally a soft and calm person, found out he was cheating on her so when he was out she took his treasured old Tele and did a Pete Towshend on it. Smashed it to bits....
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HAL9000HAL9000 Frets: 9673
    edited October 2018
    Jimbro66 said:
    57Deluxe said:
    I guy I knew years ago had exactly that happen. His missus, normally a soft and calm person, found out he was cheating on her so when he was out she took his treasured old Tele and did a Pete Towshend on it. Smashed it to bits....
    It’s a Tele. Probably did more damage to the walls, floors, and furnishings than to the guitar. Anyway, a beaten up Tele is way cooler than pristine one.

I play guitar because I enjoy it rather than because I’m any good at it
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2430
    HAL9000 said:
    Jimbro66 said:
    57Deluxe said:
    It’s a Tele. Probably did more damage to the walls, floors, and furnishings than to the guitar. Anyway, a beaten up Tele is way cooler than pristine one.

Might well have been true but she took it out to the patio to do a proper job. It was firewood.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2430
    But the hardware was nicely reliced ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4917
    Hey Mark, are you still OK up there?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom