Katee Sackoff !!!!!!

She nailed it too
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Jalapeno said:
    Katee Sackoff !!!!!!
    Holy Frak! Really good episode.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KalimnaKalimna Frets: 1540
    Havent seen ep3 yet, but the egg thing in ep2. Erm - to Baby Yoda they were just food. In much the same way we eat eggs. Nothing out of the ordinary for an animal trying to live. And they weren't sentient - they were eggs. They would have *become* sentient, but that's another matter. I really don't understand why people all over t'internet are getting collective knickers in a twist about it.

And those spider things - Im assuming they were the same creatures the Rebels found on Atolon?

Really quite enjoying it - shame I cant say the same for Agents of SHIELD season 5.......
  • Smashed through this in the past few days, fantastic series 
  • FarleyUKFarleyUK Frets: 2415
    Excellent episode!

And Katee Sackoff.... giggidy. 
  • mcsdanmcsdan Frets: 451
    Liked S1. S2 Ep1 was good but I thought S2 E2 was a bit boring tbh. Waiting to see E3 this weekend. Hope it improves
  • There's a "making of" thing I think if anyone's interested. 
  • FarleyUK said:
    Excellent episode!

And Katee Sackoff.... giggidy. 
    ...and Bosch. 
    And there was the voice of Richard Ayoade in ep2. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • tekbowtekbow Frets: 1699
    Just a musing.. but, anyone remember the controversy with Pascal not so long ago, being unable to show his face, yet there seemed to be no tension when Communicating with other cast on Twitter and other promotional stuff?

Could it be fake controversy to generate hype in advance of what happened in Ep 3, or is Ep 3 a response to it and giving him a justifiable opening for the future?
  • 77ric77ric Frets: 539
    tekbow said:
    Just a musing.. but, anyone remember the controversy with Pascal not so long ago, being unable to show his face, yet there seemed to be no tension when Communicating with other cast on Twitter and other promotional stuff?

Could it be fake controversy to generate hype in advance of what happened in Ep 3, or is Ep 3 a response to it and giving him a justifiable opening for the future?
    No I think it’s more unifying the perceived contradiction  in canon re the Mandalorians, with Din Jarin not being allowed to remove his helmet, while we have seen Mandalorians without helmets in both the Clone Wars and the Rebels series.  

You may be spot on though with the manufactured controversy to build a little hype. 
    edited November 2020
    77ric said:
    tekbow said:

No I think it’s more unifying the perceived contradiction  in canon re the Mandalorians, with Din Jarin not being allowed to remove his helmet, while we have seen Mandalorians without helmets in both the Clone Wars and the Rebels series.  

You may be spot on though with the manufactured controversy to build a little hype. 

Interesting. I didn't necessarily see it as a contradiction as I'd taken it that the Mandalorian Society, as it existed before the end of Rebels, was gone and what the Mandalorian himself was part of, was all that was left.

Never occured to me that there might be CW/Rebels era culture Mandalorians left, hence why I considered re-introducing them might have been the opening Pascal wanted to eventually get more face time.

Much like Dredd though, I feel it would be detrimental to the character if he removed his helmet on a regular basis.
  • ennspekennspek Frets: 1626
    Just found this thread. Didn't read it all bit I love it basically.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • BrioBrio Frets: 1852
    And if this week’s episode was telling the truth Ahsoka Tano next week.
    Brio said:

I'll put money on it being for 10 seconds, at the end of the episode, after much strife and consternation.

Or he won't make it there at all next week with the state of the Razor Crest.
  • tekbow said:
    Brio said:

I'll put money on it being for 10 seconds, at the end of the episode, after much strife and consternation.

Yep, I'd go with that. Ahsoka is Dave Filoni's character, and he wrote the episode after next week's.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • tekbow said:
    Brio said:

Yep, I'd go with that. Ahsoka is Dave Filoni's character, and he wrote the episode after next week's.
    Which also gives them time to add a story-of-the-week episode where Boba hopefully gets some real screen-time and speaking lines!
  • TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10244
    tekbow said:
    Jalapeno said:
    Katee Sackoff !!!!!!

She nailed it too
    OMG I can't believe I didn't realise it was her. She looked so familiar yet so unrecognisable.
  • tekbow said:
    Jalapeno said:
    Katee Sackoff !!!!!!

She nailed it too
    OMG I can't believe I didn't realise it was her. She looked so familiar yet so unrecognisable.
    It’s extra weird for me as I never watched Battlestar Galactica first time round but have just started watching it on iPlayer recently (and enjoying it). 
  • rze99rze99 Frets: 2292
    Looks like yet another endless CGI fest with a massive overblown reverberated drums sound track.  I’m really tired of it, as brilliant as is. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • tekbow said:
    Jalapeno said:
    Katee Sackoff !!!!!!

She nailed it too
    For those that don't already know, she voiced the same character (Bo Katan) in The Clone Wars and Rebels too. I thought it was brilliant to see her and the Death Watch in live-action - I can't wait to see more of them!