Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Positive grid spark amp

What's Hot

Comments

• Barnezy said:
    I ordered one of these on the 23rd before the offer ran out. It is in shipped status as of today and is in Germany. 

How long does it typically take to ship from this point? 

Looks like the long lead times are sorted either way, and with the fall in the USD it worked out £202 inc tax which looks pretty good for what it does. 
    Took about 8 days for mine to arrive after that point. Cost me just over 220 so you got a nice little saving there. Every penny counts!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Barnezy said:
    I ordered one of these on the 23rd before the offer ran out. It is in shipped status as of today and is in Germany. 

Oooh reading your post made me check my email, and I’m in precisely the same position. Race ya :D 
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JerkMoans said:
    Barnezy said:

Oooh reading your post made me check my email, and I’m in precisely the same position. Race ya :D 
    Same for me. 
    Place your bets now. 
  • Anyone downloaded presonus? The supposed free one with the spark is always free for alla people no?
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11877
    skikdi53 said:
    Anyone downloaded presonus? The supposed free one with the spark is always free for alla people no?
    I think the current lead time is about 4 weeks from ordering.
  • JerkMoans said:
    Barnezy said:

Same for me. 
    Place your bets now. 
    Holy shit this is exciting.  Like the start of the Grand National.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • Just received mine today, ordered on 12 August so just under 3 weeks from order to delivery. 
  • Barnezy said:

How long does it typically take to ship from this point? 

Looks like the long lead times are sorted either way, and with the fall in the USD it worked out £202 inc tax which looks pretty good for what it does. 
    Mine was 5 days from being entered to their system to arriving at my door. 4 working days as one of those was a Sunday. So I'd imagine yours will probably arrive before the week is out. 
  • IanHIanH Frets: 17
    Ordered on 15th August and it arrived today, 17 days!!!!
  • There’s no user manual included right? Just the quick start guide?
  • Exciting tracking update!

• Sep 03 2020 02:17 am

The parcel has reached the parcel center.
      London West, United Kingdom
    • Sep 02 2020 07:50 pm

United Kingdom
    • Aug 31 2020 05:31 pm

The parcel was handed over to GLS.
      Großbeeren, Germany
    • Aug 28 2020 08:13 am

The parcel data was entered into the GLS IT system; the parcel was not yet handed over to GLS.
      Nuthetal, Germany
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3307
    edited September 2020
    Slightly off the main subject but I heard one of the Positive Grid Bias Mini Bass heads last night and it sounded fantastic, but I've mentioned before that I've tried a mate's Spark and was very impressed.

Incidentally, I've noticed Sparks coming up for sale on FB sites like Guitars For Sale UK and all at the same purchase price or cheaper (£200-250), which is reasonable.
  • Kebabkid said:
    Slightly off the main subject but I heard one of the Positive Grid Bias Mini Bass heads last night and it sounded fantastic but I've mentioned that I've tried a mate's Spark and was very impressed.

Incidentally, I've noticed Sparks coming up for sale on FB sites like Guitars For Sale UK and all at the same purchase price or cheaper (£200-250), which is reasonable.
    Yeah: over the fortnight I've been watching them, prices seem to have dropped like a stone in the used market, presumably as more of them hit our shores/people wise up to the fact that besides 'tax' (i.e. UK VAT) there are no other hidden charges when ordering from the manufacturer.

Glad to hear you/your mate are happy with the things.  Looking forward to getting my grubby mitts on mine.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • JerkMoans said:
    Exciting tracking update!

• Sep 03 2020 02:17 am

London West, United Kingdom
    • Sep 02 2020 07:50 pm

United Kingdom
    • Aug 31 2020 05:31 pm

The parcel was handed over to GLS.
      Großbeeren, Germany
    • Aug 28 2020 08:13 am

The parcel data was entered into the GLS IT system; the parcel was not yet handed over to GLS.
      Nuthetal, Germany
    According to the Parcel Force tracking page I should be getting mine today. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • And it's just been delivered. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Super congrats., Sir.  The Forum Steeplechase stakes are yours.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3307
    edited September 2020
    JerkMoans said:

Glad to hear you/your mate are happy with the things.  Looking forward to getting my grubby mitts on mine.
    He ordered a second one and that arrived and it took 5 wks this time around and it sounds like they're on top of the waiting times.
  • BarnezyBarnezy Frets: 2178
    JerkMoans said:
    Barnezy said:

Arrived. Did I win? 

Only took just over a week.
    A close second.