Steve Wright must be stopped.

What's Hot
123457»

Comments

• Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22945
    Jalapeno said:
    Just avoid him, he's way past his sell by date (he always was IMHO - a wannabee Kenny Everett)
    I always thought Adrian Juste was the most obvious Kenny Everett wannabe.  Way back in the Radio 1 days, that is.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I've not listened to the radio since 2016, when I went to the toilet in The Rose in Bermondsey, and they were playing 1930's radio pieces to disguise the sound of fat bankers taking large shits in the one-door cubicle.

Bye!

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6393
    Philly_Q said:
    Jalapeno said:
    Just avoid him, he's way past his sell by date (he always was IMHO - a wannabee Kenny Everett)
    I always thought Adrian Juste was the most obvious Kenny Everett wannabe.  Way back in the Radio 1 days, that is.
    Yep, him too, but he's long gone thankfully.

Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16103
    paulnb57 said:
    Radio 2 used to be our permanently tuned to station, we can’t abode it now, except for weekends (that creature Ryland is ..........
    What did he ever do to you ?
    He has his mum on sometimes ..............she certainly loves him
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16297
    Dominic said:
    paulnb57 said:
    Radio 2 used to be our permanently tuned to station, we can’t abode it now, except for weekends (that creature Ryland is ..........
    We have semi regular slagging off of Rylan on here for no apparent reason. Clever, funny bloke who also supports the same charidee that I do.* He's a good guy in my books.

* I suspect they get a lot more out of him than they do out me. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7806
    thebreeze said:
    Good or bad, I don't think anyone should be in a job like that for 40 years.  It doesn't get anyone anywhere.  He ought to encourage fresher, funny, interesting talent to come through by moving aside gracefully.  I don't think he thinks in those terms though.
    Why should he?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28339
    Dominic said:
    paulnb57 said:
    We have semi regular slagging off of Rylan on here for no apparent reason. Clever, funny bloke who also supports the same charidee that I do.* He's a good guy in my books.

* I suspect they get a lot more out of him than they do out me. 
    I like Rylan, I think he's just a fun guy who's found his space in life. Good luck to him.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom