Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Sony PS5 prices and launch date announced

What's Hot

Comments

• TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10278
    I’m setting up as we speak! It’s big...
    The controller is INSANE. 
    So it's big and it vibrates.  Hope you used lube.
    Trust me. I always have lube on me. Not even joking. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11941
    Amazon drop is at 12, it's crashed the website....Amazon! Crashed! from PS5....
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Failed.

I got a PS5 into my basket on the John Lewis site 3 times and each time it kicked me out at the checkout stage.

I gather that today's allocation has now sold out everywhere. Never mind. Apparently there will be one more allocation before xmas. I'll just have to wait.

just John Lewis or everywhere??
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• Just picked mine up. Still have some work to do. Aaaaeghh!!!
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • There's plenty on eBay...  

Grrr.. scumbags!!
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• spark240spark240 Frets: 2092
    A lad at work is trying to get one....all sites crashed apparently..

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
  • Got it plugged in and setting up. It’s fucking MASSIVE. But whizzy and I like the controller dock and I love that I can turn my TV on and off with the media remote. 

I also like the effort made with eco-ish packaging (paper cable ties and almost all cardboard elsewhere).
  • wibblewibble Frets: 1110
    Mine got delivered at 7:10am today - wasn't expecting it that early! Like stickyfiddle said, quite minimal packaging.

I only transfered a few games from the PS4 and downloaded saves via ps plus cloud storage.

I need to get a USB enclosure and take the 2TB SSD out of my PS4 to use as an external with the PS5 now.

Loving the new controller and the haptic feedback in Astros Playroom.

• FarleyUKFarleyUK Frets: 2442
    Got mine at 10:30 today - I’m still bloody downloading Miles Morales and CoD.....!!!

Feel free to add me for some online play - tag is Farley_UK
  • Glad I upgraded our internet at the beginning of lockdown. Got Ghost of Tsushima ready to go already; I just have to take a cat to the vet first.

Played a good bit of Astro's - it's decent fun and the new controller is great. 

To anyone with PS+: Don't forget to add all the PS+ Collection games to your library. Then they're also playable on PS4 if you're keeping yours.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • My two lads have historically been invested in the Xbox ecosystem...  and able to share Xbox Live Gold and digital games by means of the "home" machine assignment...

My youngest has a PS4..  Eldest is intending to get a PS5 when they become available..   can the PS+ games library be shared between two consoles/accounts? Are two separate PS+ subs required?

My trading feedback

PS+ is tied to the user account.  so you need to sign into the PS5 with the account with PS+ to get the games from the library.
    Was there some kind of promotion with PlayStation Classics or something with the PS5?
    Was there some kind of promotion with PlayStation Classics or something with the PS5?
    No promotion I can think of, it's your regular pay money, get console deal.  No free PS+, no free gift, no anything.
  • My two lads have historically been invested in the Xbox ecosystem...  and able to share Xbox Live Gold and digital games by means of the "home" machine assignment...

My youngest has a PS4..  Eldest is intending to get a PS5 when they become available..   can the PS+ games library be shared between two consoles/accounts? Are two separate PS+ subs required?

Yeah, the one with the PS+ account will need to sign into the PS5 to download everything but the games should work for all other users on that machine once downloaded. 

Yes - if you have PS+ and a PS5 there are about 20 PS4 games available for download on PS5 right now, over and above the usual monthly freebies. Mostly really great games too

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/10/28/playstation-plus-collection-details-revealed-your-november-playstation-plus-games/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    Ah yea. Thanks. Played most of them actually. 
    ignore me!
  • ignore me!

who said that..
    My trading feedback

• jonevejoneve Frets: 1477
    This thread depresses me. 
  • ennspekennspek Frets: 1626
    They don't exist I'm convinced. Urban myth. The console equivalent of Slender Man.