The Guitar Show 2023 is moving venue

What's Hot

Comments

• JasonJason Frets: 1106
    tFB Trader
    TTony said:

Who's on the forum stand @roland @digitalscream ; ?
    All three of us - Roland and Bridgehouse on Saturday, myself and possibly Roland on Sunday. Other volunteers welcome :)
    If I make it over, it'd be Sunday, probably early on, so happy to stand around whilst you go get coffees ...

What's the stand content this year?
    Cheers :)

It's pretty much the same as it has been. Rebrand coming before next year's.
    Just so you have a dateline 2&3 March 2024 ;-)

The Guitar Show, Cranmore Park, Birmingham | Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Podcast
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • StevepageStevepage Frets: 3085
    May try and come along next weekend. I was really impressed with last years, had an almost Music Live NEC type of atmosphere that I used to love. And the bonus of a possible parking space would be good too
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    Stevepage said:
    May try and come along next weekend. I was really impressed with last years, had an almost Music Live NEC type of atmosphere that I used to love. And the bonus of a possible parking space would be good too

That has always been the plan. I loved that show. I think you will enjoy this year, it is looking really good
    The Guitar Show, Cranmore Park, Birmingham | Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Podcast
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6982
    edited February 2023
    Jason said:
    Stevepage said:

That has always been the plan. I loved that show. I think you will enjoy this year, it is looking really good
    Will the floor plan be available electronically before hand so I can check out my main areas to visit? I knew the old one by heart, but obviously not this years.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • AmigoAmigo Frets: 120
    I remember seeing Auden in the list of exhibitors a few weeks ago, now they are not there anymore?
    tFB Trader
    mrkb said:
    Jason said:
    Stevepage said:

Will the floor plan be available electronically before hand so I can check out my main areas to visit? I knew the old one by heart, but obviously not this years.
    I’ll try and put it up on the website 
    tFB Trader
    Amigo said:
    I remember seeing Auden in the list of exhibitors a few weeks ago, now they are not there anymore?
    It was more than a few weeks ago. I’ve known stuff was going on for a while. They have been a little busy 
    Jason said:
    Amigo said:
    It was more than a few weeks ago. I’ve known stuff was going on for a while. They have been a little busy 
    With the new aquisition, you mean?
    tFB Trader
    Amigo said:
    Jason said:
    Amigo said:
    With the new aquisition, you mean?
    Sorry. I said I wouldn’t say anything, but that’s not all the whole reason 
    What should one expect at the Guitar Show? Lively atmosphere, large number of people, diverse or unique products, experts on hand to answer questions, special offers?
    tFB Trader
    Amigo said:
    What should one expect at the Guitar Show? Lively atmosphere, large number of people, diverse or unique products, experts on hand to answer questions, special offers?

yep - pretty much that, all bases covered

Plus live acts
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6982
    Jason said:
    Amigo said:

yep - pretty much that, all bases covered

Plus live acts and curry
    FTFY.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Curry?
    Don't let your mind post toastee - like a lot of my friends did!
    tFB Trader
    Curry?

The last venue was an Indian-owned venue, the curry was superb

The new venue have said they will match the quality
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    My web servers are down (Hostinger) the website will be back asap
    tFB Trader
  • Alex2678Alex2678 Frets: 1159
    The floor plan on the site is looking really low res, almost illegible, not sure if it’s just me?
    tFB Trader
    Alex2678 said:
    The floor plan on the site is looking really low res, almost illegible, not sure if it’s just me?
    yeah sorry, don't know why it has done that - it was print quality when I uploaded it - odd. I'll try again

• Alex2678Alex2678 Frets: 1159
    tFB Trader
    Alex2678 said:
    I just swapped it over - the original has corrupted