The Guitar Show 2023 is moving venue

What's Hot

Comments

• mrkbmrkb Frets: 6963
    Alex2678 said:
    Looks good. Great to see Zilla back, pity there isn’t a metal amp company opposite the fretboard stand ;)
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JasonJason Frets: 1106
    tFB Trader
    mrkb said:
    Alex2678 said:
    Looks good. Great to see Zilla back, pity there isn’t a metal amp company opposite the fretboard stand ;)
    I can move things around if you would like...?

The Guitar Show, Cranmore Park, Birmingham | Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Podcast
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8794
    Jason said:
    Curry?

The last venue was an Indian-owned venue, the curry was superb

The new venue have said they will match the quality
    You realise that there will be more feedback about the curry than any other aspect of the show? 
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27793
    A seating area with comfy chairs !!
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    tFB Trader
    Roland said:
    Jason said:
    Curry?

The last venue was an Indian-owned venue, the curry was superb

The new venue have said they will match the quality
    You realise that there will be more feedback about the curry than any other aspect of the show? 
    I know. Every Facebook review talks about it. I mean I’m happy to be getting 5* reviews but if they could at least mention the show :-))
    The Guitar Show, Cranmore Park, Birmingham | Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Podcast
    tFB Trader
    TTony said:
    A seating area with comfy chairs !!
    Or unsold space. Take your pick. 

I had some cancellations last minute. Not entirely sure I believe all the excuses, but here we are
  • Can't wait for Sunday, looks like 350 car parking places, assuming we will be fine arriving about 10.30 to park. I'm in charge of two teen-agers not spending up in the first 30 minutes!
    tFB Trader
    chor808 said:
    Can't wait for Sunday, looks like 350 car parking places, assuming we will be fine arriving about 10.30 to park. I'm in charge of two teen-agers not spending up in the first 30 minutes!
    That’s car park A. I have car park B too. It’s honestly one of the things I’m happiest about. 

Plus the business over the road has said we can use that too
  • Jason said:
    chor808 said:
    Can't wait for Sunday, looks like 350 car parking places, assuming we will be fine arriving about 10.30 to park. I'm in charge of two teen-agers not spending up in the first 30 minutes!
    That’s car park A. I have car park B too. It’s honestly one of the things I’m happiest about. 

Cheers, do you recommend taking the teen-agers money off them till later :-)
    tFB Trader
    chor808 said:
    Jason said:
    chor808 said:

Cheers, do you recommend taking the teen-agers money off them till later :-)
    I strongly recommend that you let them go wild and keep my exhibitors really happy 
  • Alex2678Alex2678 Frets: 1159
    Were TPS originally on for this year or did I dream it?
    tFB Trader
    Alex2678 said:
    Were TPS originally on for this year or did I dream it?

you must have dreamed it. 
  • Alex2678Alex2678 Frets: 1159
    Think I may have been looking at last year 
    tFB Trader
    Alex2678 said:
    Think I may have been looking at last year 
    Yes they did the last two. I hope they will do the next one
  • KalimnaKalimna Frets: 1543
    Really quite looking forward to this weekend. Although perhaps I should leave Mr Credit Card at home!
    Coming down from central Scotland with a couple of mates - 4th visit :) And still havent tried the curry!
  • Will there be free ear plugs on the door as in earlier years? I'm not sure my aging ear drums will take it, otherwise, so I'd like to know if I have to self-supply...
    If you must have sex with a frog, wear a condom. If you want the frog to have fun, rib it.
    tFB Trader
    Will there be free ear plugs on the door as in earlier years? I'm not sure my aging ear drums will take it, otherwise, so I'd like to know if I have to self-supply...
    Yes I have hundreds of them
  • Ta
    If you must have sex with a frog, wear a condom. If you want the frog to have fun, rib it.
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 4977
    I'm still undecided whether to go; I like to rummage through old junk rather than ogle at new kit.
    I've set aside Saturday as a day out and have got my earplugs out ready, just in case.
    It's a shame that the two people I would've liked to see (Luke Morley & Peter Hook) are on the wrong day.

• prowlaprowla Frets: 4977
    Will there be free ear plugs on the door as in earlier years? I'm not sure my aging ear drums will take it, otherwise, so I'd like to know if I have to self-supply...

One of the London Bass Shows was memorably bad for that - I remember having to go out because my whole skull was vibrating and I felt ill.