Line 6 Helix

What's Hot

Comments

• RMJRMJ Frets: 1274
    Anyone else turn on their helix some days and their patches sound like complete garbage?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RMJ said:
    Anyone else turn on their helix some days and their patches sound like complete garbage?
    This happens to everyone. Happens with my Fractal, happened with my amp and pedals. Trust me, we all get it! :-)
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • CabicularCabicular Frets: 2214
    I saw big argument on the Kemper Facebook page complaining about the accuracy of the the Kemper tuner lol
    nothing new under the sun ...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RMJ said:
    This happens to everyone. Happens with my Fractal, happened with my amp and pedals. Trust me, we all get it! :-)
    +1
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • RMJ said:
    +1
    Sometimes tiredness can change how you perceive things. If im tired everything always sounds like crap to me
  • RMJ said:
    +1
    Sometimes tiredness can change how you perceive things. If im tired everything always sounds like crap to me
    Ears never hear the same thing twice. It's all to do with emotions or some jazz
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • I have just heard a demo of the new Helix reverbs....VERY impressed.
    https://youtu.be/5OHEgkHsClc

This demo?

glitz sounds great, could see me actually using that in a conventional way
    https://youtu.be/5OHEgkHsClc

This demo?

glitz sounds great, could see me actually using that in a conventional way
    That's the one. Really like Searchlight as well.
  • guitarfishbayguitarfishbay Frets: 7964
    edited January 2018
    YouTube demo of the new Friedman model.  I'm quite looking forward to getting the Native update, to me this seems like the best sounding higher gain amp they've done so far.

YouTube demo of the new Friedman model.  I'm quite looking forward to getting the Native update, to me this seems like the best sounding higher gain amp they've done so far.

Isn't he banned ;)
  • I'm hoping that the Native update includes snapshots - for me, the patch compatibility with my LT isn't actually worth anything without it because I use parameter modification extensively within the snapshots.
    <space for hire>
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7817
    Cabicular said:

Isn't he banned ;)
    Ha! banned and still providing more useful content than some.

Looking forward to this update immensely.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
    I'm hoping that the Native update includes snapshots - for me, the patch compatibility with my LT isn't actually worth anything without it because I use parameter modification extensively within the snapshots.

it does
  • JetfireJetfire Frets: 1696
    I want 2.5 now please 
  • Jetfire said:
    I want 2.5 now please 
    Very soon.
    Chief Product Design Architect, Yamaha Guitar Group | Line 6 | Ampeg
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Dom and QA team found a couple blocker bugs this morning. Next week; sorry, guys.
    Chief Product Design Architect, Yamaha Guitar Group | Line 6 | Ampeg
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • gibsongretschfangibsongretschfan Frets: 1050
    edited February 2018
    Jetfire said:
    I want 2.5 now please 
    Very soon.
    “Looks like next week”

y u lie to us DI anguished 

now I can’t become a famous rockstar over the weekend because I won’t have a Friedman dropping in hi res verb
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Jetfire said:
    I want 2.5 now please 
    Very soon.
    “Looks like next week”

y u lie to us DI anguished 

now I can’t become a famous rockstar over the weekend because I won’t have a Friedman dropping in hi res verb
    better to wait for it to be right :-)

I'm looking forward to it