Free Guitar ... and the WINNER is ...

What's Hot

Comments

• fatherjackfatherjack Frets: 180
    edited December 2013
    I think that's a fantastic idea and I'd like to donate, .but I don't know anything about this PayPal malarkey - what do I have to do? @TTony <div><br></div>;
    You don't need much knowledge of anatomy to appreciate the fundamental ubiquity of opinions.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I've got a spare loom made up already if you want it? CTS 250k solid-shaft pots, PIO cap (russian iirc), 3-way Oak switch, switchcraft jack, push-cloth wiring...<div><br></div><div>I've probably got more things lying around so make a list and I'll check the parts drawer. :)</div>
  • JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
    Cool - cheers Simon :)<br>
    <div class="post-text-align-center"><br></div>
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27717
    <blockquote class="Quote"> <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/63/fatherjack">fatherjack</a> said:</div> <div class="QuoteText">I think that's a fantastic idea and I'd like to donate, .but I don't know anything about this PayPal malarkey - what do I have to do? @TTony <div><br></div></div>; </blockquote> It's probably a bit of a pita if you haven't got PP already set-up @fatherjack.  You'd need to register with paypal and then link it to a credit card or bank account.<div><br></div><div>Alternatively, you could just put some old style "money" in an envelope and send it.  <br><div><br></div><div><br></div></div>
    Having trouble posting images here?  <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/54241/how-to-post-pics-etc">This might help</a>.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fatherjackfatherjack Frets: 180
    edited December 2013
    Ok - what address (physical) do I send it to, and who's the cheque payable to? @TTony
    You don't need much knowledge of anatomy to appreciate the fundamental ubiquity of opinions.
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12433
    Excellent Idea from the incredibly generous Jooky, I'm not entering as I already have a Jooky (The Raspberry Ripple One) that Jooky gave to my son. But I will donate in January. What a guy! :)
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3929
    edited December 2013
    I won't win it but it's a good excuse for me to pop some dosh in the FB coffers. Donation incoming while I'm feeling generous.<div>Fantastic gesture Jooky!<br><div>EDIT: Missed the "Jooky" bit off @TTony. Can you please still put me 'in the hat'?</div></div>
    edited December 2013
    Aw shucks fellas ..<br><br>I decided it will have a slightly warmer than normal Mojo Bridge pickup - BKP Boss style, and a Gold Foil at the neck..<br><br>If you've not heard the Gold Foils, Ally Lee up in the frozen north did a video thing of @blueskunk's old Jooky, which gives you a clue<br><br>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2908
    Arrhghhhh the vid keeps disapearing !!
    <blockquote class="Quote"> <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/155/blueskunk">blueskunk</a> said:</div> <div class="QuoteText">Arrhghhhh the vid keeps disapearing !!</div> </blockquote> <a href="">Here it is on Yoobatoob</a>..<br><br>Tell you what Immy, it didn't sound like that when I were playing it. Think he's doing it wrong ;)<br>
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3929
    I almost owned the awesome Hartlepool one. What a sound.
    It is a crazy good guitar, I'm in love with those Mojo Gold Foils though, something really special about them.<br>When someone else is playing them, unfortunately :(<br>
  • MojopickupsMojopickups Frets: 314
    edited December 2013 tFB Trader
    I'll donate the pickups too.....seems like a good cause!<br>
    <a href="www.mojopickups.co.uk">www.mojopickups.co.uk</a><br><a href="https://www.facebook.com/Mojopickups">https://www.facebook.com/Mojopickups</a><br>;
    0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BranshenBranshen Frets: 1222
    Hello Marc! Nice to see you here.
    <div>My Shortfilm Soundtracks: <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href=""> Stuff: <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://navigationofficial.bandcamp.com/album/silhouette-ep">https://navigationofficial.bandcamp.com/album/silhouette-ep</a><br></div>;
    <blockquote class="Quote"> <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/2375/Mojopickups">Mojopickups</a> said:</div> <div class="QuoteText">I'll donate the pickups too.....seems like a good cause!<br></div> </blockquote> Superstar :)<br>
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27717
    <blockquote class="Quote"> <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/2375/Mojopickups">Mojopickups</a> said:</div> <div class="QuoteText">I'll donate the pickups too.....seems like a good cause!<br></div> </blockquote><p> <br>Thanks - from the Admin team!</p><p>And thanks to everyone that's donated so far.  We're close to £100 in donations ... before anyone's even seen what Mr Jooky will conjure up ...</p><p> </p><p>:)</p><p> </p>
    Having trouble posting images here?  <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/54241/how-to-post-pics-etc">This might help</a>.
    <blockquote class="Quote"> <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/6/TTony">TTony</a> said:</div> <div class="QuoteText"><blockquote class="Quote"> <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/2375/Mojopickups">Mojopickups</a> said:</div> <div class="QuoteText">I'll donate the pickups too.....seems like a good cause!<br></div> </blockquote><p> <br>Thanks - from the Admin team!</p><p>And thanks to everyone that's donated so far.  We're close to £100 in donations ... before anyone's even seen what Mr Jooky will conjure up ...</p><p> </p><p>:)</p><p> </p></div> </blockquote> It's probably best people donate before tthey see what I'm going to do with it, to be fair...<br><br>All good though :)<br>
  • [quote="JookyChap;112639"]TTony said:<br /> <br /> Mojopickups said:<br /> I'll donate the pickups too.....seems like a good cause!<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> Thanks - from the Admin team!And thanks to everyone that's donated so far.  We're close to £100 in donations ... before anyone's even seen what Mr Jooky will conjure up ... :) <br /> <br /> <br /> It's probably best people donate before tthey see what I'm going to do with it, to be fair...<br /> <br /> All good though :)[/quote] I bet it'll be a tasteful 2 tone burst.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    <blockquote class="Quote"> <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/460/ThePrettyDamned">ThePrettyDamned</a> said:</div> <div class="QuoteText">I bet it'll be a tasteful 2 tone burst. </div> </blockquote>  I was thinking 3lbs of the finest butterscotch poly...<br>
  • Very generous Mr Jooky - consider my donation on its way.