Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

[Football] Spurs, Manager

What's Hot
12345679»

Comments

• fobfob Frets: 1430
    scrumhalf said:
    Klopp as graceless as ever after the game. 
    I've got sympathy for him in today's game. Tierney was awful, as was whoever was on VAR. I think one of the biggest problems with the game is the standard of the officials. They won't have to answer for their mistakes, won't face any consequences and go on to the next match having learned nothing.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VAR proving once again that it adds zero value.

Get it binned. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14263
    tFB Trader
    Great game to watch - Spurs looked as good today in places as when Poch was around - Great entertainment - Better finishing they could have won

But what a howler - Kane should have gone - Foot up - studs on display - Clear caught him and lunged so not in control  - As far as I know Kane is not normally a dirty player - But that was a red card - More of a red than Robinson's IMO 
  • bertiebertie Frets: 13569
    VAR proving once again that it adds zero value.

Get it binned. 

it has (could have) massive value,  its the application of it that is wanting.   Football just havent got it right
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
  • bertie said:
    VAR proving once again that it adds zero value.

Get it binned. 

it has (could have) massive value,  its the application of it that is wanting.   Football just havent got it right
    They're *never* going to get it right. 

There have always (and will always) be decisions in football that people can't agree on, even after a million reviews in slow motion. Source: fifty years of televised football.

VAR delays the game, ruins the experience for those in the stadium, and can't ever work. Bin. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • rze99rze99 Frets: 2288
    VAR is just a tool. The human beings make the mistakes.
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28337
    I'm confused by the thread title. Did it have [Football] in brackets first just in case people mistook the thread for the Manager of spiked wheels that make a horse go faster?
  • axisus said:
    I'm confused by the thread title. Did it have [Football] in brackets first just in case people mistook the thread for the Manager of spiked wheels that make a horse go faster?
    There was a member who complained that they couldn't tell what threads were about football, so clicked on them and couldn't take it.